Spoilers: Walking Dead on AMC

JipJopJones

Car(s)
1979 Cressida Wagon, 1981 Corolla Hardtop
Anyone else excited for this show?

I'm not sure if it's a full series, or just a mini series, but either way, I hope it's good.

really looking forward to this series, big fan of the comic book and i'm hoping that this is going to be as fucking awesome as the comic book. as long as they don't go on a different path to the comic book and stay true to the source material i'll be happy.

This the only new series I'm very excited about. I'm a big fan of the comic book and yes it is a full series not a mini series.

Rick-350.jpg
Shane-350.jpg

Andrea-350.jpg
Glenn-350.jpg

Zombie-2-350.jpg
Zombie-1-350.jpg

Last edited:
Have you guys seen the amazing fan made opening credits...it's amazing.

Last edited:
The comic is great, although I'm kind of suspect that it will "spoil" the TV series for fans who have already gone through the storyline.

When's this starting, again? Mid October?

It starts on Oct 31st. OOOOHHH HALLOWEEN!!! :p

I'm glad to hear that it's a full series.

Ah, that seems kind of obvious. :evil: Must not forget to set the timer as soon as I can.

I believe the word you are looking for is Cliched... but maybe that's just be being a cynic (sp?)

Small C on "cliched" *cough*. But yeah... that's why it's obvious. It's not like anything to do with zombies isn't cliched to begin with, so... boy howdy.

Last edited:
Bah, that's my stupid tendancey to hit the shift key at random intervals while I'm typing. I don't know why I do it. :p

Left 4 Dead the TV show? :lol:

A local theater here that serves beer and tots and stuff is showing it on their big screen.

It appears there is another Zombie based TV show coming out soon too. I don't know much about it, I've only seen one or two commercials for it on Space Channel. Apperently it's based in the UK and is about some people who are on the TV show Big Brother then the world falls to zombies. Anyone know anything?

It appears there is another Zombie based TV show coming out soon too. I don't know much about it, I've only seen one or two commercials for it on Space Channel. Apperently it's based in the UK and is about some people who are on the TV show Big Brother then the world falls to zombies. Anyone know anything?

sounds like Dead Set which aired a while back here in the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_set
(dunno if this will work outside of the uk, only trailer i could find)

Last edited:
Bunch of clips from Youtube:

[video=youtube;88-vYTYd86g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-vYTYd86g[/video]
[video=youtube;K-DRxA0ohkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-DRxA0ohkE[/video]

NIce posts guys!

I'm getting so stoked for this show!

Left 4 Dead the TV show? :lol:

A local theater here that serves beer and tots and stuff is showing it on their big screen.

I see it as more of a "28 Days Later" the series.

Synopsis of the first six episodes:

PILOT/EP 101 ? ?Days Gone By?
Rick searches for his family after emerging from a coma into a world terrorized by the walking dead. Morgan and Duane, whom he meets
along the way, help teach Rick the new rules for survival.

EP 102 ? ?Guts?
Rick unknowingly causes a group of survivors to be trapped by walkers. The group dynamic devolves from accusations to violence, as Rick must confront an enemy far more dangerous than the undead.

EP 103 ? ?Tell It To The Frogs?
Rick makes a decision to go back to Atlanta to retrieve the bag of guns and save a man?s life. Lori and Shane must deal with the surprising return of someone they thought was dead.

EP 104 ? ?Vatos?
Rick?s mission to Atlanta is jeopardized when things go awry. Jim becomes unhinged in camp.

EP 105 ? ?Wildfire?
Rick leads the group to the CDC after the attack. Jim must make a terrible life and death decision.

EP 106 ? ?TS-19?
Rick and the group are allowed into the CDC, by a strange doctor. But all is not what it seems in their newfound haven.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/walking-dead-episodes-101-106-synopsis.html

Seems that they are not exactly following the comic which is a good thing in my opinion.

Pilot has leaked btw, shitty preair quality, so not watching that. I am awaiting the proper start of this since a month orso and now it is only 1 week left!