Wallpaper Request

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
I don't know how possible this is, but does anyone want to take a stab at modifying this to have the outline of the XTerra on it instead of a Defender? I figured those hammers and stuff to the rear of the Defender outline could be removed to make room for the XTerra so it's the right scale. I hope it won't be too much of a PITA.

Here is a photo of the X in profile if it helps:

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX

how's that then, not my best work, a little busy with raging at stupid office people

Last edited:

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster, ?
Well I think I achieved that mediocre result you mentioned. No idea how the background should've been so I winged it. :p

Glühwendel_brennt_durch_er_wallpaper_or_something.jpg

I forgot about the taskbar, hope you have it hidden (or use a Mac). If you hate it don't worry because it didn't take very long. :lol:

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
That's perfect. :) I neither have the taskbar hidden nor do I use a Mac, but it still doesn't interfere with the taskbar since the taskbar isn't that high. See the proof :)

maxtortheone

Chicken Fiddler
Car(s)
2006 Renault Clio 1.4 16V
Anyone can help with turning this into a 3180x1080 wallpaper? I want the focus to be on the instruments console and the numbers removed. I'd do it myself but I'm on a fresh 8.1 install and don't have PS atm.