• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Wallpapers - As promised

ArosaMike

Resident Kart Racer
Car(s)
Mk5 VW Golf GTI, Aston Martin Vantage GT4 Race Car
As a few people requested some of my pictures in high res ages back, I've finally got round to posting them up. Enjoy :).

thanks man

Yeah, thanks a lot... Is it me or Imageshack has been re-sizing pictures to a mazimum or 1280x1024?

bihus said:
Yeah, thanks a lot... Is it me or Imageshack has been re-sizing pictures to a mazimum or 1280x1024?

TBH it seems to be resizing them to any random old size! I made them all 1280x1024 but for some reason, so of them have been reduced to wierd resolutions! I guess it must be the site.

it resizez them to fit the screen, but you can save it without worries, it will save the full version ;) btw, one click on the image and you get the full size.

2nd btw, nice pictures, 1st and last one are my favourites :thumbup:

pdanev said:
it resizez them to fit the screen, but you can save it without worries, it will save the full version ;) btw, one click on the image and you get the full size.

2nd btw, nice pictures, 1st and last one are my favourites :thumbup:
No, some pics are only 1200x960, and he said he posted all of them in 1280x1024

:thumbsup: