Wank to Argatoga's MG

If you're going all the way to Bellingham, you might as well make the short jaunt up to Vancouver and show me that beast in person! :p

Bah, then I'd need to deal with the border.

Would that thing be able to cross the border? :-D

I think my best border story was when I was driving down to Oregon in my old CJ5. The guy takes my passenger and my passports looks at them, asks "where are you headed?" I reply, "South Oreogon, to meet up with some friends." He looks at my Jeep and says, "In THAT?! Ok, have fun." And he let me go.

I don't think he was being entirely sincere with the "Have fun" part. :lol:

I have enough trouble with the 5k RPM rev limiter that is imposed when the engine is cold, it must be miserable to be limited to 4k for hundreds of miles :blink:

I was given the green light to start revving it. Holy mother of God.

I'll see what I can do.

Another $600 another problem fixed. The last guy who worked on the car didn't hook up the ignition correctly which resulted in the plugs being fouled once a week.

I'm starting to think I might sell the thing at some point.

I plan on selling the MG soon as I hardly drive it anymore now that I have a working motorcycle. If anyone here is interested PM me.

And now it's sold.

My Guzzi is the replacement. :) It wasn't a practical car in the city and I've found motorcycles to be more enjoyable.

:( Hopefully it went to a good home.