• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

WAPCE?

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
Mischief007 said:
My computer is fucked, my toe hurts, and I have a service appointment at a dealer on Saturday. I'm really missing out. Oh and I'm broke as well. :(

Life sucks. Humankind should be eradicated. Women are evil.
Man, sounds like you're down a bit... :(
Have a good soak in the bathtub for a bit, sip a few beers and watch a good movie.
That ought to take your mind of off things for a little bit.
After that things might not seem as bad. ;)
(I do agree with your signature though. :p )

ESPNSTI said:
Mischief007 said:
My computer is fucked, my toe hurts, and I have a service appointment at a dealer on Saturday. I'm really missing out. Oh and I'm broke as well. :(

Life sucks. Humankind should be eradicated. Women are evil.
Man, sounds like you're down a bit... :(
Have a good soak in the bathtub for a bit, sip a few beers and watch a good movie.
That ought to take your mind of off things for a little bit.
After that things might not seem as bad. ;)
(I do agree with your signature though. :p )

Nah Life doesn't suck, bad things happen, and you need to take benefit of it.

head up Mischief, problems are there to solve them. dont give up so easy ;)

Problems for 24 years make you give up pretty easily. Nothing has gone right in my life. Always something and almost never a good thing. Like everybody says the bad outweigh the good and right now the bad is like 50 million to 1.

I just saw another thread you wanted one of those big trucks...work hard and get one! That'll make you happy, do things, get someone to mountainbike (you have mountains I assume..) and have some fun outdoors, go to the cinema or whatever, that should happy you up :)

Easier said than done ;).

I thought I would have had somebody by now but..................

She screwed me over....like all women do ;).

Lol, dude you got a wrong view on woman. If you met a few 'bad' woman doesn't mean they're all bad. Loads of them are 'quite ok' (that was a joke, for all the females here) you just gotta search alot 8)

Mischief007 said:
She screwed me over....like all women do ;).

welcom to the club :)

enjoy the hundreds of benefits of being single ;) in need, go down to a club, there are lots of girls there who go down for the same reason as you do ;)

Josty: She was the one and she screwed me over. Don't like searching and I loathe to read between the lines :roll:, if you know what I mean.

Pdanev: I don't get out much except for work and to drive around. But that's about it.

That's not good. Sitting at home, drowning in your own misery makes it even worse. If I feel down I usually take a day out to sit at home feeling bad for myself. The next day I force myself to call a few friends. It really helps even if you don't want to meet with people at first. After a few minutes with people it's all good.

If none of your friends got time take a walk, make a few photos outside or whatever. Just don't sit at home, be a little active.

I drive.....sometimes faster than the posted speed limits on back roads.

Mischief007 said:

Do you have a park? Go to it, if you have nice wheater go chill out there, in most parks there are loads of other people, just chat with some people..home is so boring..

When I feel down I go to town, check some shops, walk around in town etc.

Jostyrostelli said:
Mischief007 said:

Do you have a park? Go to it, if you have nice wheater go chill out there, in most parks there are loads of other people, just chat with some people..home is so boring..

When I feel down I go to town, check some shops, walk around in town etc.

Oh and having that sig reminding of life sucks isn't gonna help either :)

Change it to: I Got an oldsmobile!!!!!!! or something happy :D

Im pretty much the same, 90% of the time im at home, go out to uni, shopping, and occasioanlly go out for a drink with the 1-2friends i have here. Thats about it. But if you know how to cope with it and handle it, that's fine. Being alone not eqaual to being lonely :)

But swek is right, going out doing something else for a change does help ;)

I got another tip for you. I'm not sure if it works for anyone but if I feel down I like to clean up my flat including windows, laundry etc. :lol: