• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Watch your favorite Top Gear Segments On GOOGLE

F12Bwth

http://video.google.com/ has grown over the last few months to include many of the most popular clips from the show and even some full 1 hour episodes.. What google has set up is unique because the videos are actually just flash videos and require very little bandwith(5KB\s) to view and are playable without any software or codec download. That means you can load it up at school, in a library or any other place with the internet and flash installed.

Ive been kind enough to up several Top Gear clips that can be found HERE

>> http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Digital+Pimps+Top+Gear&page=1&lv=1 <<

and also I have stretched my bandwith and time to chop and reencode all of the series "Jeremy Clarksons Motorworld" Which is HERE

>> http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Jeremy+Clarksons+MotorWorld&lv=1 <<

Some videos are chopped and watermarked to assure they pass verification. Enjoy!

Also dont forget to just search top gear to find all the other peoples uploads and feel free to submit a few of your own.. just try not to double up whats there... Thank you :)

Re: Watch your favorite Top Gear Segments On GOOGLE

F12Bwth said:
What google has set up is unique because the videos are actually just flash videos and require very little bandwith(5KB\s) to view and are playable without any software or codec download. That means you can load it up at school, in a library or any other place with the internet and flash installed.

that's exactly why it sucks ;)

it's flash, so you can't download, quality is crap, and there's a problem with my flash player and nothing runs smoothly

and in germany, google video is disabled :bangin:

and WMP is installed standard on windows XP, so why not use that?

you can't help it, but it's crap

yeah.. maybe theyll be a High Definition option in a few months but for now the quality is good enough.. the speed is instant.. and WTF is wrong with germany? :( whats there beef with google video?

I find it useful to show uneducated people the wonderful thing that is top gear..

"Your cool, I'm cool, We're cool, good night" 8)

Google video sucks.... Bad video quality, bad sound quality, etc. I hate it. :thumbsdown:

it streams fast though :unsure:

You misspelled "Quattroporte". :x

And "Pagani". :x :x

And "Mitsubishi". :x :x :x

Despite that, that's a nice collection of clips from episodes I've deleted from my hard drive. Thanks, I appreciate the effort. :cheers:

zenkidori said:
mancs said:
Google video sucks.... Bad video quality, bad sound quality, etc. I hate it. :thumbsdown:
That's all dependant on what you upload.

So they don't get compressed by the Google flash player?

I apologise for the spelling.. most of the video info was added at 3am or later.. some of them were very bad and were corrected already.. I will fix what you've found and thanks for the proofreading.

Also The quality of the google video is directly dependant on the quality of video sent to google. My vids were not over compressed before sending to save bandwith (like some people)..

AND if you have problems with it stuttering or playing poorly its likely your resolution is too high, or your PC is Crap, or your connection is bad. Try veiwing it at 200% instead of fit to window. or try IE instead of firefox and Firefox instead of IE.

Google Video forever.....