watching f1 online?

justin tv. that seems to work ok for the practice, presumably cos theres not too many ppl watching. thats nice! this is gonna be an intersting season, all start on a clean sheet. good luck to all the teams

If delay is no problem then tvants and Star Sport channel, good full screen.

Personally I use BBC and justin.tv for backup.

thanks a lot man, this is what I was looking for. Reasonably good quality too.

I couldn't get into that feed during FP1 and FP2 (only managed to get in today), and I was stuck with a feed with some Italian/Spanish dudes yelling through both practice sessions. It was quite distracting, to say the least :lol:.

I'm watching the BBC coverage and now know that the SPEED coverage has a 10 minute delay! Balls man, I'm seriously thinking off canceling my coverage. If this stream is available all the time, I might do that.

Any links to a BBC stream?

Thanks man! It started storming heavily and so the satellite signal got lost half way through!

And they closed it. They're definitely checking on here, that's for sure :(

Closed.. : ( still 17 laps to go

WOW. Nine laps! I just found an english feed and they shut it down!!!!

Can I say. FIA/Justin.tv peeps. Please. Be nice. Shut them down 15 minutes from now. Thanks.

well since the race is almost finished, and we all know who the winner is going to be, I might as well as wait for a while and download it off from RU.

Thanks for the link anyway.

Damn this....I was watching F1 through satellite TV from Hungary (Because Hungarian broadcasts are not only better, but also free, unlike the Finnish ones). Today the power went out for 10min, and the damn box won't start. And no, it's not the fuse. This means shipping it back 2000km to Hungary...:(

It seems I will be looking for streams as well now.