Waterboarding: Not just America!

phuckingduck

is awesome!
Car(s)
'03 Volvo S60 AWD
I'd like to welcome our English friends along for another joy ride, courtesy "War-on-Terror Airlines"! Wait, it's not terrorists? It's drug dealers?!
Metropolitan Police officers subjected suspects to waterboarding, according to allegations at the centre of an anti-corruption inquiry.

The torture claims are part of an investigation which also includes accusations that evidence was fabricated and suspects? property was stolen. It has already led to the abandonment of a drugs trial and the suspension from duty of several officers.

However, senior policing officials are most alarmed by the claim that officers in Enfield, North London, used the controversial CIA interrogation technique, in which water is poured on to a cloth covering the suspect?s face, causing them to feel they are on the point of suffocation.
Sauce

My sister pushed my head under the water when i was a kid! She needs to be charged with war crimes

Well what do you expect from a load of chavs? We once had the best Police and the best Police Drivers around, no longer I am afraid - they have recently gone to hell in an undertrained, form filling in and lower quality hand cart! :sad:

Is the world really going down the shitter at an accelerated pace, or has every generation felt this way?

Is the world really going down the shitter at an accelerated pace, or has every generation felt this way?

Every generation feels this way. People may look back at the past with a sort of respect but when you actually do you research you find that they had just as many problems.

For some reason, I'm totally fine with waterboarding drug dealers.

Right. And how are you with waterboarding suspected drug dealers?

suspected drug dealers? against it. prove to me they sold drugs, then lets fake drown them, I guess.

So let's get this clear.

You convict them, then waterboard them. But prior to conviction, you don't waterboard them?

No. Just showing the utter stupidity of your position.

If the person is a citizen then don't waterboard them. If they are not a citizen then go ahead.

There you go, that's even better. :roll: What if they were Americans?

Then those performing it would suffer the consequences.

America. Being better than you since 1776.