wats a moderator??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Why does everybody want to be a mod??? I don't get it, is it a dream come true to edit some posts and get the "title"

:|

Phix

Jostyrostelli said:
Why does everybody want to be a mod??? I don't get it, is it a dream come true to edit some posts and get the "title"

:|

Dammit man, it's all about the POWAH!

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
stop that ... before you sound even more like an american ;) don't want that to happen? :D

haz

Phix

I'm just joking.... nothing more, nothing less. I'd end up editing/removing any post which conflicted with my own opinions any--- ooo, getting way too american there. I see your point. ;)

(This is gonna create backlash! j/k of course. Yes, I know. Bad joke day, or something.)

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
:lol: sure, wha'evva' ....

haz

MercedesAMG

Phix said:
I'm just joking.... nothing more, nothing less. I'd end up editing/removing any post which conflicted with my own opinions any--- ooo, getting way too american there. I see your point. ;)

(This is gonna create backlash! j/k of course. Yes, I know. Bad joke day, or something.)

nah thats nothing.. the best is to do is to find a poll.. and switch the cars... so the one with the most votes now has the least votes.. ;) mess with peoples heads

Daniel

MercedesAMG said:
Phix said:

nah thats nothing.. the best is to do is to find a poll.. and switch the cars... so the one with the most votes now has the least votes.. ;) mess with peoples heads

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Overheat

Forum Addict
Daniel said:
So who's wannabe mods here, Me, You, Andy, Justin Syder, SiR dude, haz and Overheat? (At least wannabe mods that are active.)

My god - the day that Justin becomes a mod is the day I lose contact with my favourite forum. I'm a mod on another forum and it's pretty cool to be able to see everyone's IPs and edit posts for spelling and put them where they should be, but tbh it doesn't make you any more special, you can be just as respected as a good mod by being a good member.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Overheat said:
Daniel said:
So who's wannabe mods here, Me, You, Andy, Justin Syder, SiR dude, haz and Overheat? (At least wannabe mods that are active.)

My god - the day that Justin becomes a mod is the day I lose contact with my favourite forum. I'm a mod on another forum and it's pretty cool to be able to see everyone's IPs and edit posts for spelling and put them where they should be, but tbh it doesn't make you any more special, you can be just as respected as a good mod by being a good member.

I think Justin was a mod before, he told me though...just before I signed up..

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
id like to be a mod, mainly because there were instances that renesis needed help with getting rid of spam posts on numerous occassions and no other mod was around to help him, plus there are my lists and other random times that i dont see a mod on here.

overall i dont think we need another mod for now but if we needed one i'd step up.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
viper felt that i needed to step down since the ppl came from jw to mess with me and having me as a mod was somthing they poked fun of or something i dont know. :?

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
overall i dont think we need another mod for now but if we needed one i'd step up.
~justin syder

I think u'd make a great mod justin. It seems weird that someone with 2500+ posts and an official TG & FG episode guide on this forum doesnt have the glory of modertorship.
Maybe you could replace xkwilson...apparently he is a mod yet apart from one post this month, he hasnt made any posts since august! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.