wats a moderator??

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakster_991

Car(s)
87 Corolla [EE90], 98 Civic JDM [EK8], no vtec yo
andy says he wanna be a moderator....im always askin him wats a moderator...he cant explain..can any one help me?!

Basically a moderator has the power to lock, edit, delete, or move a thread or post. The power that a moderator has on a forum differs a lot from forum to forum, but here we have the power to lock, edit, delete or move threads and create threas in certain restricted parts of the forum (the 'What's that Song' section for example).

Probably AndyHui seeing as Freakster 991's post was made from the same IP as Andy's (thats another power us mods have that I forgot to mention :p).

na... freakster is just a friend who saw me always browsing on the forum so he checked it out to see what is so great about it :lol:

No offense to andy, but no. :roll:

Seems like you guys have enough mods to make the site run anyway...don't see why you'd need any more.

na... I'm not that keen on being a mod... I don't spend too much time on the forum in the first place... it'll just be fun if I am a mod :D

andyhui01 said:
na... I'm not that keen on being a mod... I don't spend too much time on the forum in the first place...

Sadly a lots of mods don't either...

it'll just be fun if I am a mod :D

I doubt that, we don't have enough power to abuse them (which can be good in a certain way) but we've got enough to do our job, which is what we try to do.

It's not like DS where people fuck around and ban people cause they said something weird or whatever ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.