wats a moderator??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you could replace xkwilson...apparently he is a mod yet apart from one post this month, he hasnt made any posts since august!

Thanks for the comments, I think replaceing an inactive mod sounds good. I would want to be one if someone steps down or If i replace someone. We dont need more mods.

Viper, you agree?

i cant believe you guys would do this. being a mod is not about a certin political statement. you know i wouldn't "silence" you guys. :x

it makes no difference who you support but to see you take this and turn it into something political is pathetic.

You two obviously dont respect my opinion or admiration for what I believe is good president. That really explains alot.

Im glad you two arent mods.

justin syder said:
Maybe you could replace xkwilson...apparently he is a mod yet apart from one post this month, he hasnt made any posts since august!

Thanks for the comments, I think replaceing an inactive mod sounds good. I would want to be one if someone steps down or If i replace someone. We dont need more mods.

Viper, you agree?
Dunno what's happened to xkwilson lately...

Anyway, no offense, we have enough mods already. ;)

well... seeing your posts on the forum... you seem to hate everyone that supports Kerry and you obviously have no respect and do not take account the opinions that other people have about Bush, I think this forum shouldn't be seperated because of political differences... we should just stick to being Gearheads and talk about cars and not have stupid sigs

i dont hate anyone and look at what was said to me,

I think a mod should be neutral...so your Bush-ad should leave Justin...

Everyone hates Bush, I dont go attacking them, they throw subtle insults and hints about my sig.

I have every right to keep that sig, you dont like it tough.

justin syder said:
i cant believe you guys would do this. being a mod is not about a certin political statement. you know i wouldn't "silence" you guys. :x

it makes no difference who you support but to see you take this and turn it into something political is pathetic.

You two obviously dont respect my opinion or admiration for what I believe is good president. That really explains alot.

Im glad you two arent mods.

Ahh take em' down Justin style! :lol:
TOP GEAR TOP TIP: Dont bother engaging in an argument with Justin.

Okay, look, don't ask to be a moderator. I don't like it and it puts me in an ackward position if I have to say no.

So let's drop it, okay? In the future, if I ever need a new mod, I'll pick them myself from who I feel comfortable with.

:lock:

Agreed, plus other mods could be asked too, we should get to chose our teammates! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.