We broke 2000 users and 25000 posts o_O

A flood of quality posts have appeared in this thread lol. Noobs should take note and adjust their standards accordingly :lol: .

Renesis said:
congrats, although I think we all hoped that after 1000 posts you'd have learned how to post images and not only red X's :lol:
Um... the links work on my side. Actually, I've read this thread on 2 different connections and it's worked on both. :?

You'd think after your 8 bajillion posts you'd be able to work your Internet. :p :lol:

Renesis said:
zenon said:
Well, I just hit...

Balloons-on-white.gif
Post 1000!
Balloons-on-white.gif

:lol:

congrats, although I think we all hoped that after 1000 posts you'd have learned how to post images and not only red X's :lol:
It's a valid URL to an image, but the site doesn't allow hotlinking. ;) When he posted it, it was working fine on his end 'cause he had the images cached.

Viper007Bond said:
Renesis said:
zenon said:
Well, I just hit...

Balloons-on-white.gif
Post 1000!
Balloons-on-white.gif

:lol:

It's a valid URL to an image, but the site doesn't allow hotlinking. ;) When he posted it, it was working fine on his end 'cause he had the images cached.

I know that :wink:

the links work (right click on it and get the source url, then copy and paste it in your adress bar) it'll work.

It displays red X's because the host doesn't allow hotlinking like Viper stated previously

I had to reload the image url, in a new page, about 6 times before they showed up.