• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

We like you Jeremy, but it?s not because of your looks

Barneby

I had some spare time and I tought some of you would like a laugh.

jeremyc.jpg

lol

I remeber specifically the eye thing was about the Jag S-type... the rest are familiar but I'm not sure what he was talking about

Two pics from when he bumped his head in the MG X-Power SV whatever thing.
The 3rd was about Silverstone..and 1st about the caravans?

The first one was about the new AFIL stuff in the Citro?n C4.

To save you some time, this is where they came from.

1. Citro?n C4 vibrating seats
2. Saing the name of the "upcoming" Russian TVRs.
3. How they market the GB Grand Prix
4. Looking at a Morgan
5. Singing Phil Collins
6. How a German sais name of Aston Martins.
7. How a German sais name of Aston Martins.
8. When he got hit by a MG X-Power

They should run a special segment on Top Gear: the strange expressions of Jeremy Clarkson.

That'd be a hoot, and inexpensive as well.

:lol: :lol:

The best one is the first picture where he's impersonating the Gernans saying Aston Martin.

Which episode is the third picture from? I know it was related to the Silverstone GP.

hahaha and not to mention when they were looking at some american car which had an S-type inspired nose - "They looked an S-type jag and said Nice we'll have one of those!"

andyhui01 said:
I remeber specifically the eye thing was about the Jag S-type... the rest are familiar but I'm not sure what he was talking about

He does the mouth thing for the S type Jag. :wink: :lol:

zyran said:
hahaha and not to mention when they were looking at some american car which had an S-type inspired nose - "They looked an S-type jag and said Nice we'll have one of those!"

that was a lancia thesis and that car is from italy... i remember that becuse i was surprised you coundn't get that car in the GB and were asking if they should import it.

I'm trying to remember which episode that is in. I dont think it was this season.

Glad you liked them, my personal favorite is when he is singing Phil Collins, he looks like some whiny kid =)