Weed Smokers

I don't mean to be an ass but I feel this thread has been ruined. I know it was just an automatic reaction for you guys to say what you did but I really only wanted those who do smoke to post!

Anyway, I guess nobody can help how it turned out.

P.S. Jeffy that is terrible what happened... it makes you think twice about smoking and driving. I don't do it, unless I'm just going around a block or something... never on the highway and never when the weather is bad. If I lived by myself I would not even do that... but yeah, your story scares me quit a bit.

Didn't intend to scare you, and sorry if I helped to contribute to the process of ruining the thread. I only spoke about what my experience as a stoner was, and the reality was that weed was a major part of my life.....and why I am what I am today, for better and for worse. I guess you could say I lived and learned.

I didn't mean scare... but you know, it makes you think twice, about life in general I guess.

Anyway... what is the availability of weed like where you guys are? Where I live in BC, needless to say, you can buy pot everywhere without any hassle.

It's not as easy here in Northern Michigan. The cops are all rednecks who have nothing better to do than to search people's cars, send dogs to schools for locker checks, etc. So it's definitely more of a hassle. I know there are places in the US where the cops are a lot more laid back towards weed, but not here.

Yikes... so what are the chances of you actually getting into trouble?

Here it's slim to none... they will probably take from you what you have, but a little caution can prevent even that I'm guessing.

Yikes... so what are the chances of you actually getting into trouble?

I've had friends get fines for just having a bowl with some resin in it, or just have a bag of seeds and stems. If you have some actual bud on you, you're going to jail right away.

Nope...
I don't smoke, or use or anything else.
A beer or mixed drink from time to time is about it.

I have so many friends that are total hashheads, though.

I've never smoked personally, but have been around people while they smoked, it's not what you call pleasant. I had a very slight reaction to inhaling some smoke, just that little bit was enough to disgust me.

Despite my unpleasant experience with it so far, I really don't care if people want to smoke. Just don't try and influence me cos it's not going to happen. I've had people try to aggressively influence me into smoking, as a result of that I'm no longer friendly with them.

But if you want to live in a world where everything is groovy and wicked, be my guest. :???:

i don't smoke i eat... weed butter is fantastic... as for availablity it comes down through new england from maine and canada so it's not that hard to get good stuff but if you are caught you will get is some pretty serious crap atleast in my state. While stoned i am a huge fan of playing GT4 and things that require good eye hand cordination because it's allways funny to watch everyone fail and talk trash to each other. guitar hero is especially good for this. i don't eat (or smoke) as much as i used to mostly because i used to be a summer camp counseler in maine and on weekends when the kids are at home there isn't anything else to do... now i only eat on occasion infact i still have about a 1/2 cup of herb butter in my fridge right now from about 2 months ago. although tomorrow i am working at a party my friends are throwing and i am going to get stoned at the after party

You actually buy your cannabutter? Didn't know you could buy that...

It turns out that I didn't post this thread originally. I lent my computer to some douchebag at school and he browsed my links. I do smoke but I hate advertising it because the last reason on Earth why I smoke is to look cool... but now I guess enough people have posted that it cannot be removed. So whatever...

I really appreciate that you don't care if people smoked... but who asked?!? :D I kid... for those who have tried once or just took one puff, try it again if you want. Obviously the first time wouldn't be the most pleasant... neither is sex, I hear.

You actually buy your cannabutter? Didn't know you could buy that...

nope i make my own... it's super easy just stinks up the house

So I'm finally here while intoxicated... despite that this thread ruined my day.

I'm listening to some soul music, old and new and it's amazing. A lot of what you hear about people doing while high is bull, but music really sounds so much better. All music... they just do what their meant to so much better. If it's pop it'll make you wanna dance, if it's rap it'll make you wanna kill people and if it's country it'll make you want to marry your sister. You get the point...

Sorry, I saw the words 'canabutter' and 'availability' together and read that as you buying the butter. I obviously got too excited to reply and didn't even read the past sentence. I got too excited and didn't read past the first sentence.

nope i make my own... it's super easy just stinks up the house

What are the prices like? Here if you find someone good you can get half for $80ish... that's US$70.

Last edited:
Sorry, I saw the words 'canabutter' and 'availability' together and read that as you buying the butter. I obviously got too excited to reply and didn't even read the past sentence. I got too excited and didn't read past the first sentence.

What are the prices like? Here if you find someone good you can get half for $80ish... that's US$70.

no worries it happens

Obviously the first time wouldn't be the most pleasant... neither is sex, I hear.

The first time rocks actually....atleast for guys ;)

And I didn't hear, I know quite well.

You stud muffin... but I imagine guys will be too excited, nervous and confused that they wouldn't enjoy it to the full extent.

You stud muffin... but I imagine guys will be too excited, nervous and confused that they wouldn't enjoy it to the full extent.

Well, at 25 a guy should know quite well about sex, otherwise I would wonder about him.

There's nothing wrong about being "too excited" when it comes to getting laid. The confusion part is just funny, though :lol: I would hope a guy wouldn't be confused at that point in time. That paints a funny scene in my mind o_O

Nothing like a discussion on the birds and the bees :)

Or the Brown parent variation of that... aka not getting any talk or forewarning.

I remember in sex ed. they told us (excuse me French) how women had three holes in their genital area and it took me so long to realize what the third was. I'm a bonafide loser it seems...

Yeah, did smoke earlier. But to many friends "moved up" (or down...) a level, and than I tought, damn this thing is to make you more and more crazy, and you want more and more... Friends lost, frendships lost... So it sucks, if you cant hold a level. I dont smoke now, and never will again, but same as Jeffy777, I'm not really against it, I have many friends who smoke, but they never wanna try any other kind of drugs, thats cool i think.

I have never smoked, I've been around smokers and it does not bother me that much as long as I can find clear air so I don't smell like dope.

Wine is my vice. Anyone fancy a 2003 Merlot? It's very tasty.