Weed Smokers

2 grams? Maybe I'm not smoking enough in terms of quantity... I usually divide an 1/8 into 20 joints. And I don't smoke more than one per session, I like to ride out the buzz and start all over again.

hmm, ill have to try that some time, but you try it my way sometime, kay?

ono wait i meant ounces, 2 grams is a bit much.

if a joint is a ounce then this stuff is pretty potent. Either that or i can't do maths right now.

Last edited:
I think your maths is right, I'm just not sure what you mean.

You're saying I should smoke more per session? I could do that, but I like the effects I get off the amount I smoke. Plus, I'm always super beat at the end of the day with two of my rather moderately sized Js.

It's not legal here. :p

But it's pretty accepted. I would say if you have less than an ounce you won't get arrested, probably just have it taken away.

I usually feel whacked out for atleast a good 36 hours

Fuck me that is seriously a long time. Even by eating a large amount of weed burgers, the full effect normally wears off within 8~10 hours. I don't know how you can get high for 36 hours.

I normally smoke 2 huge bongs every session, and it will only get me goofed for 1.5 hours or so. And it's not like I'm smoking some seedy jut, I smoke pretty much the best stuff I can find (kush or really potent indoor-chronic).

The stoned feeling normally wears off within 2 hours or so, joint wise, it lasts a tiny big longer, but since bong is so quick and efficent, I kind of gave up on rolling a spliff.

Haha I see what you mean. Where I live its pretty much the same. Im from the pretty much the most liberal city in the US, lol.

I hear California is very open to cannabis. I have heard for a small fee many doctors will write you a note that enables you to procure medical marijuana from dispenaries.

Canada does have a national medical marijuana program, but in total only about 1,200 people are in that program across the country.

But Vancouver specifically is very tolerant, even compared to Cali or other places in Canada. There are head shops everywhere, and we even have a few coffee shops which are exactly like their Dutch counterparts except they don't sell the stuff.

I'm about to light one up... I'm already so tired I'll probably pass out soon after. It also doesn't help it's -10 degrees... I gotta wear gloves and that makes smoking so much of a task.

yea, theres a "medical marijuana" place less than a block from where I live, most shady place ive ever seen though, 3 big guards sitting outside all day haha.
everyones tolerant here, ive never heard of anyone getting caught or busted, and its not like they hide it. Usually see people light up in broad daylight on the streets bout 2-3 times a week, and even my schools reshalls just send you to "drug counseling" for a few hours if your caught, no biggie.

Hey! So i've been looking at my equipment and i've come to a choodazziler. I figured out my hits were all wrong because i'd been using these sissy 2mm diameter pipes(which is like a Trabant 1.6s exhaust valves on a Ferrari Enzo engine LOL!). What i figured out i needed was the 9.52500mm 3/8 drive i have (with a filter and a holder AKA:47, FUBARd Faygo soda top gluid in the belly) Anyways this is the one hit i really like, its unbelievibly harsh, but it gets me where i need to be. Anyways what worries me is that part of the harshness is CO poisening from all the extra fast burn. I programmed my cat on the videocamera, i think shes pretty tweeked about now. Anyways I don't want to kill toomany brain cells because then i won't have any left for drinking. And whats the point of home-distilling ethanol if you don't have any god damn brain cells left to test the stuff.

CALL YOU BACK LATER: David Bowies on the other line!

PS: I was sampling from my AKA "Steak Fry." I was expecting that the littler ones would be more potent, but now i think i was unbicatiglivmicable thing i ever thought, why would the littler ones be healthier! let the children boogie

PSX2=EXPLOSIONFTW!!!.....:Besides almost sufficating myself to death on the fumes, i was also getting hypothermic, it felt hard in my legs like a wet tree branch.

PSCOMBOROUNDx5000!!!!:wow

For some wierd reason sometimes after i am crossfaded I am out for like 2 days =/
Like I cant think straight or focus...cant even carry on a conversation over the phone for 48 hours. sooo I havent smoked in a while, I cant afford to be out for 2 days, lol.

This is exactly what i was talking about when i said you get better tips as a waiter. Its insane, people love you when your still slightly blown out of your skull.

TInvestigations have shown that THC suppresses neurons in the information processing system of the hippocampus. In addition, researchers have discovered that learned behaviors, which depend on the hippocampus, also deteriorate.

http://www.gdcada.org/statistics/marijuana.htm

So that why i love this stuff, i fucking hate my learned behaviors, bon voyage to them i say.

Last edited:
^ What are you talking about? What's a chodizzler? :dunno:

I think you're over thinking this whole smoking thing... which in my opinion just leads to a lesser high.

I am watching the beginning of Up in Smoke, so freaking funny.

"Hey man, am I driving okay?"
"I think we're parked, man." :lol:

Dude i love my thinking level were it is. Don't play with the levers!!

PS: cheech and chong are pretty funny, too bad i'm parked.

PSS:!!

PROJECT CODENAME:"LEVER"

LFL1094.jpg
hi

a729.jpg
i

gussman300.jpg
m

Last edited:
CSI:MIAMI IS WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH

Fuck, I just realised that I don't have access to my billy (gave it to my room mate before I left LA, and she is staying over at her parent's place till new years). Took me 30min to make a bloody bong just so I can smoke : p

The upside is.... the very moment when I sucked the bong through, I realised that all the effort was worth it.

Have you ever seen the smoke turn green?

I tried using my Vaporizer "whip" as a pipe and i seriously think thats what happened, i was able to do this because i just bought a grinder and i was amazed at how clean that made the burn, i hade gotten used to lazily smashing it all into a bowl, i mean its hard to tell when your really high what colors what, but i had never seen anything like that before.

Anyways i envy you if you can make 3.54 grams into 20 joints, i have no idea how you use weed so efficiently. I don't know, i prefer taking days off to get rid of the buzz and then going crazy all at once personally, last night i spent two hours scared to death because for the first time ever i found and watched the show CSI:Miami. In a way it was awful, but if only i had the courage to change the channel i think it may have been great.

One more thing, i did a test with my vaporizer, cigar (legal, you know, tobacco) and some pipes, and with my CO meter. Using the hottest burn i could get out of the vaporizer i only had about 2 ppm more out of the smoke. I mean really nothing, considering the cigar smoke, smoldering all by itself, lit up the meter to 1500ppm. I found out the tighter packed, harder to burn bowls=more CO, so i tried paking some shredded stuff in the comparatively large vaporizer whip and smoked that, thats where i saw green smoke.

It might have been a waste, but i don't think so :D

From what i've learned i realize i think i like smoking in big hits, and that someday i might want a volcano simply because you can make the bags and then smoke then (i can't fucking make anything when i'm stoned) i.e. katt williams.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOI8ZpRBcS4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Grinders are really awesome, it was the first piece of drug paraphernalia I purchased. :D

It makes a huge difference, especially if you don't smoke dry crap.

Definitely, I, unlike the other guy i know who smokes the same stuff, dont think what i have is as good as the hardcore name brands (AK47?), i wouldn't know, but its atleast fresh as could be. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the kief.

Primarily i need a way of scooping it up :p

Last edited:
DUDE HOW DID SHAWNS EVERYTHING CHANGE?!?!?!

Grinders are really awesome, it was the first piece of drug paraphernalia I purchased. :D

It makes a huge difference, especially if you don't smoke dry crap.

dry crap?

the drier the better!!

should be dry, white and fluffy :drool:

Moist weed isn't good, agreed.

But don't you guys sometimes get weed that's so dry it turns to dust when you just look at it? That stuff isn't only really messy to roll with, but it's seriously harsh shit sometimes.

Dry weed is cost effective obviously, but otherwise I'm not a fan. Luckily I have this mason jar that actually restores a little moisture if your buds are seriously dry.