Weed Smokers

the main reason is that the joint stays lit longer. if you don't use tobacco, you're draining your lighter over a single joint.
(imo) it tastes better as well, it doesn't burn that much in your throat, but most of all...

...it makes you stoned instead of high!!! i've never been a fan of being high, and i miss the stoned feeling.

the main advantage of smoking them pure though...is that your aren't becoming hooked on tobacco.
right now i'm home due to surgery, but when i go to work, i smoke 3 cigarettes over a whole day, but by the time i'm home, i'm cringing for a joint!

well, i kind of discovered i wasn't cringing for the joint, but for the tobacco that was in there :|

right now i haven't smoke anything all day (and it's already 5 pm), and that would be unimagineable before. i feel something is missing, but the "i need it" feeling isn't there.
we'll see what the weekend brings :)

Yeah man, try not to smoke too much of the tobacco. If joints aren't doing it switch over to a glass piece or maybe a travel vaporizer. I know when I smoke a blunt its A. Wasteful, B. Harsh, C. Too much nicotine headrush.

Bongs are great, bubblers are good, vaporizers are great, and one hitters are cheap and look like cigarettes so good for public smoking.

I'm down to only two or three "smoking times" per day now. Not bad.

Been recently liking the bong more. But blasting 0.4g bowls is not really an economical way to smoke it, :lol: Nice powerful buzz though with the right weed.

And just because it's the topic, I've never had a cigarette in my life but I've always mixed a little tobacco with my weed. Probably just because my friends did too back in the day but I don't mind pure either.

I'm down to only two or three "smoking times" per day now. Not bad.

Been recently liking the bong more. But blasting 0.4g bowls is not really an economical way to smoke it, :lol: Nice powerful buzz though with the right weed.

And just because it's the topic, I've never had a cigarette in my life but I've always mixed a little tobacco with my weed. Probably just because my friends did too back in the day but I don't mind pure either.

Wow man 1.2g a day? Thats a lotta bud. Is it the dank stuff or mids, because that much would keep me fucking flying all day. Then again I'm more recreational than serious pothead.

When I say "smoking times" I just mean generally smoking something that many times a day. could be a joint here and there, maybe a big session some days after work with a few friends.

well (weed-wise) yesterday was all about the blaze after work, me and a friend smoked maybe 2g's in an hour or so later last night.
today it's been several hours since I've been up and I haven't bothered yet. Like I said I'm trying to cut back a bit.
Ironically I've been smoking a lot more while drinking recently, lol

i've never liked a bong either, also because it makes you high instead of stoned, and if i smoke from a bowl, at the end of the evening i still just want my joint...

last week i also was home, and i smoked 5 joints/day. so yeah, to none today isn't bad.

Last edited:
I guess you peeps need to let me in on the difference you make between being stoned and high.

And if you can't keep a joint lit, your doing it wrong.

it very hard to describe the high feeling, but stoned is when you're laying in your sofa and don't want to do anything, don't move a single muscle, don't care about anything in the world, ...

when high you're not so down, are light headed, have a hard time focussing, ...

Stoned dogs.

N9sup.jpg

That is all.

it very hard to describe the high feeling, but stoned is when you're laying in your sofa and don't want to do anything, don't move a single muscle, don't care about anything in the world, ...

Ahh thats what we call being stuck. I love that feeling, but sometimes I want to be high and also have shit to do. Mostly Indica strains give the stuck feeling, while Sativa gives the headrush energetic high.

I prefer hybrids mostly, as I like an in between feeling.

One 420 I was so baked I watched the Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVD menu for 3 hours because the stuck feeling was so strong I couldn't get up and get the remote and watch an episode.

Stoned dogs.

That is all.

Accidentally got my friend's dog stoned recently, his wife was not happy :D The dog acted quite weird, like a guy on acid would. Didn't seem to be too upset about it though, so hopefully more of a first exploration feeling. As I later found out, was not even his first time either. What I did throughout the evening was watch him for a few seconds and then just mumble "stoned dooog" XD

Edit: also, can't help noticing that the left one bears strong resemblance to a certain hip-hop artist (or a sellout, if you prefer). I'll let you guess.

Last edited:

So you prefer being stoned to being high?

So you prefer being stoned to being high?

depends. during the afternoon, when doing sth, high is better
but on the evenings of weekdays, yes

perfect preparation for a good night sleep :)

Stoned dogs.

That is all.

one of my friends has a cat that used to be hooked. when we were smoking, she was always around, searching for the highest spot in the room, then she sat there sniffing. and at the end of the evening, she would fall over just sitting there :lol:

sometimes when you were rolling a joint, she came to you, and waited for you to finish rolling before jumping on your lap, and then you had to blow out in her direction.

Last edited:
Can someone define, or quantify, the difference in being high, stoned, or baked?

It's just a matter of opinion. Different people use different slangs at different times to describe the same sensation of inebriation.

The funny thing is that I've never differentiated between the different words to explain a weed buzz. All I can think of right now on this subject would be a load of random bullshit such as a bong (water obviously) getting you higher faster. A joint mixed with tobacco giving you a slight head rush (from nicotine as mentioned earlier) but overall not a really different feeling from one another overall. I'd love to try a vaporizer as I'm sure I'd probably never do it any other way after trying.

But back to me being slacked off from just smoking a lot of weed - I think my main reason is boredom, It's getting to the point where I feel almost the same all the time, regardless of smoking, And this to me is clearly the reason I've recently appreciated smoking weed while drunk so much over the last while.

( I sound like a textbook case of someone headed straight to the hard shit but I've tried Coke, Shrooms and even Ecstacy with no interest, They just weren't my cups of tea)

Has anyone here any experience with Gratuitous amounts of alcohol and weed? lol

Has anyone here any experience with Gratuitous amounts of alcohol and weed? lol

hasn't everyone? :lol:

they don't mix very well...
if i'm drinking, and plan on going on for a while, i never roll a joint, i might take one or two hits from someone elses, but that's it, or you become a plant

just to say that i still haven't smoked any tobacco (almost 4 weeks), and i'm loving it!

no more smelly fingers, no more tobacco-addiction-feeling, and i don't feel the urge to smoke weed either.
there have been several days i only smoked one!!!

haven't managed to not smoke any (haven't tried either), but i'm happy i got rid of that stinky tobacco!!!