Weed Smokers

Weed can be great in moderation as well. I know more alcoholics than I do brain dead potheads.

Plus, alcoholics often become rowdy and violent when they're under the influence; pot smokers become mellow and go into their own shell. Sure, neither is good to go overboard with, but if you must overindulge in one, I would say weed is definitely less harmful to those around you.

Anyway, back on topic... what's the shelf life of weed aside from drying up? Ah, I guess I'll find out in about 3 days. :p

Weed can be great in moderation as well. I know more alcoholics than I do brain dead potheads.

Plus, alcoholics often become rowdy and violent when they're under the influence; pot smokers become mellow and go into their own shell. Sure, neither is good to go overboard with, but if you must overindulge in one, I would say weed is definitely less harmful to those around you.

Anyway, back on topic... what's the shelf life of weed aside from drying up? Ah, I guess I'll find out in about 3 days. :p

You know what really grid my gears: Alcohol, I don't drink, I try it sometimes just because I feel awkward been the only guy on coke or Red bull, but I'm a crap drunk. And Alcohol is a much worse drug than weed, I've smoked weed. It was funny, I remeber playing a driving came and laughing for hours about the sound of the horn...how dangerous is that? Where as drunk people will quite happily beat the living dailylights out of someone.

Yes yes I know most people don't do that, but in the UK, a lot do. I've never been threaten after they smoked a few joints, but after a many pints: Yup, quite a few times.

I would easy put cigarettes down as the most harmful of the three. Alcohol can certainly be dangerous but so can weed. I know quite a few people that lead really messed up lives because of pot; yes I also know a number of alcoholics. Thing is, I drink for the taste more than anything and as far as I know weed doesnt "taste" good. Imo, smoking = bad, drugs = bad. Put the two together = bad. Alcohol = great in moderation.

And no hard feelings - internet doesnt relay emotion well. :)

sais who? i think weed tastes great, and it smells delicious. normal cigarettes realy stink if you're used to the smell of a joint

and smoking = bad? it helps against alzheimer...so it can't be all bad
nothing is pure bad or pure good. and i think nothing is bad as long as you don't overdo it

i also know a few guys who are messed up because of weed, but they probably would've gone mental anyway. weed enforces everything. if you're strong, you'll get stronger, but if you're weak, weed will kill you
same with emotions, if you feel down, you can smoke as much as you want, you'll never get happy. smoke when you feel happy, and you'll be laughing your ass off

but the laughing thing wears out after time, once you're used to it, you don't get them anymore :(

PS: a little side-thought about the being bad thing....
how come that when you regulary take small doses of some poisen, you get resistent
but regular small doses of pollution, gives you cancer????

as some of you may have noticed i really enjoy cooking and also i have been known to enjoy smoking but i am by far a proponent of ingestion as a way of getting THC. I just found an INCREDIBLE forums post with about a million really tasty weed recipes i thought i would share. i have made a few so far and all have been fuck fantastic.

LINKY

You know what really grid my gears: Alcohol, I don't drink, I try it sometimes just because I feel awkward been the only guy on coke or Red bull, but I'm a crap drunk. And Alcohol is a much worse drug than weed, I've smoked weed. It was funny, I remeber playing a driving came and laughing for hours about the sound of the horn...how dangerous is that? Where as drunk people will quite happily beat the living dailylights out of someone.

Yes yes I know most people don't do that, but in the UK, a lot do. I've never been threaten after they smoked a few joints, but after a many pints: Yup, quite a few times.
I had a friend, not a good one, that, while high, decided to jump onto a slow moving train. So he did and when it sped up he freaked out and jumped off the train moving at 55 mph, onto gravel. He almost died and had an off duty police officer not taken a walk that evening he probably would have.

Same guy also crashed his parents speedboat into a moving pontoon boat at a high rate of speed and injured and nearly killed his friends a tuber and all the people on the pontoon boat. He was high.

I agree that most people are harmless when they are high, being high is no worse then being drunk. But, you shouldn't be allowed near the public under the influence of weed and if you fuck up stick you in a jail cell and throw away the key.

I have a hard time believing those stories about stupid or dangerous things happening under influence of weed. Weed makes you lazy and slow and fully aware of that, it doesn't make you want to speed with a motorboat or jump off trains.

Its a great thing, the best thing or the most entertaining thing to smoke out is fruit, just because its moisture makes the inhale a bit less dry and the fact you just did a strawberry bowl. Another thing that I find works well in a jam is a can, poke holes in it, put a bit of weed of top and smoke it bong style. What a great drug though, far better then alcohol, and also good with alcohol, though not too much are you get pretty fucked.

I just watched Super high me (about the comedian who smokes non-stop for 30 days) and I want weed so bad right now... But alas, none available.

Damn!

I just watched Super high me (about the comedian who smokes non-stop for 30 days) and I want weed so bad right now... But alas, none available.

Damn!

I love that movie, god though the best thing is smoking then watching the movie and smoking in points where you want it and then after, I loved that movie.

Yesterday had a trip on 1.5 hits of acid. Bautiful evening :) Weather was great: warm at the evening, with a mild breeze and light clouds. Later in the evening it changed to raining and even a little thunder, which resulted in a different experience during the comedown.
Peak was pretty intense: laying on my back in the grass marvelling at the clouds, trees, grass... Smell of flowers and earth in the nostrils. Watching people passing by walking in funny ways, doing uncomprihensable stuff like throwing frisbees, running around wildly or shouting for no reason at all (which was all perception of the moment, off course). Remember staring at my watch and trying to figure out what the hands meant. It was something like 21:30 but that didn't matter at all, the moment counted.
The sunset was amazing. shifting colors, lights zones, reflections... During the comedown in my room smoked some weed which revived the experience greatly.
I hope I'll have the chance to experience a trip like that with a girl I love.

Entire trip duration was about 12-13 hours. Then it was 6 o'clock in the morning and I fell asleep, to wake up five hours later a bit tired but happy and fulfilled.

Last edited:
Yesterday had a trip on 1.5 hits of acid.

I thought this was about weed not wonderland:lol: me<3 tripz shrooms usually though, cant wait for the next hippie fest to roll around, 3 day party that doesn't stop till you go home sunday and sleep for 3 days:lol: to answer the original question, yes I smoke unless heavy equipment or certain power tools are involved. 4" angle grinder in the leg is not pleasent. Oh well lesson learned

So for all the marijuana fans. Any tips on passing a drug test? I have one tomorrow and got some synthetic but in the back of my head I am paranoid of it being the wrong temp and pouring it out or the 2.5oz not being enough. So as a backup I'd like to at least have a shot at REALLY passing. I don't want to buy one of those drinks, not only because I know people who have failed but i don't want to spend the money especially for paranoia.

In the span on a month I smoked maybe 1/4 worth? Maybe? I don't personally smoke that much but my buddy smokes like it's the end of the world. Mega-hookah sessions that I am passed out and he's still calling people out to smoke more. Than I smoked a little off a blunt or two on the 4th.

I've been drinking tons of water, more than I should probably but I figure low levels of stuff they check for would be better than high levels of stuff they don't want. It's for a job that just kind of fell into my lap so it's not keeping me out of jail so I have the room to myself. Any tips?

Seasonone, is the drug test for a job?

It sucks that they drug test for a lot of random jobs in the US... in my eyes, they have no right to do so, unless you're applying to be an ER nurse or a pilot or something.

Yesterday had a trip on 1.5 hits of acid. Bautiful evening :) Weather was great: warm at the evening, with a mild breeze and light clouds. Later in the evening it changed to raining and even a little thunder, which resulted in a different experience during the comedown.
Peak was pretty intense: laying on my back in the grass marvelling at the clouds, trees, grass... Smell of flowers and earth in the nostrils. Watching people passing by walking in funny ways, doing uncomprihensable stuff like throwing frisbees, running around wildly or shouting for no reason at all (which was all perception of the moment, off course). Remember staring at my watch and trying to figure out what the hands meant. It was something like 21:30 but that didn't matter at all, the moment counted.
The sunset was amazing. shifting colors, lights zones, reflections... During the comedown in my room smoked some weed which revived the experience greatly.
I hope I'll have the chance to experience a trip like that with a girl I love.

Entire trip duration was about 12-13 hours. Then it was 6 o'clock in the morning and I fell asleep, to wake up five hours later a bit tired but happy and fulfilled.

I just wanted to express that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your report. It's always good to hear about consistently positive experiences throughout the whole trip.

I consider myself as a psychonaut in training, or something like that. Didn't had the chance to try lsd so far, but I'm really looking forward to it. I did some trips during the past 2 years (different psylos, woodrose, salvia, dxm, dhm, kratom) but never went really high-dose so far. Having a bit of a strange psyche even mild trips are quiet demanding for me (more the psychological rather than the physiological aspect), but well it's a learning process.

Anyway, reading your report encouradged me, thanks for that.

Just had a sunday morning smoke. I like those the most. Watched Ironman and Wanted, now it's time for some food. Love starting a day of relaxation like that.

^ Sounds awesome!

I smoked a while ago and now for some odd reason I'm craving a Filet-O-Fish. Oh well, there's only one thing to do.

I just wanted to express that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your report. It's always good to hear about consistently positive experiences throughout the whole trip.

I consider myself as a psychonaut in training, or something like that. Didn't had the chance to try lsd so far, but I'm really looking forward to it. I did some trips during the past 2 years (different psylos, woodrose, salvia, dxm, dhm, kratom) but never went really high-dose so far. Having a bit of a strange psyche even mild trips are quiet demanding for me (more the psychological rather than the physiological aspect), but well it's a learning process.

Anyway, reading your report encouradged me, thanks for that.

I'm glad you liked my short report. I made a much longer one for another (psychonaut) forum, but it's Dutch... :)
LSD can have very profound effects but is in my opinion "happier" than mushrooms. Mushrooms have a more "animal" and "dark" feeling to me, which can be scary. A lot depends on the set and setting, off course, but LSD has an important "euphoria"-effect, a bit like MDMA, which mushrooms lack.

Don't underestimate the very long duration of LSD, though. After my first LSD trip I had a couple of moments I felt disoriented in the weeks after, not knowing if I was thinking completely straight again.
This time however, I know these thoughts to be false, but it can be quite scary at first :)

I'm not really experienced either, only using psychedelics for less than a year. I tried lsd, mushrooms, DMT, ketamine, and a bit of Salvia once, although I had only little effects.

Anyway, glad to see I'm not the only one on this forum who is interested in broadening his mental horizon.

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!! I NEED TO KNow best foods when you have the high head. Shaking like it wants to fall off. Moderation is bullshit!

also mouth is burning, me want burgers but burgers make mouth tasted on fire. Water too, stupid.

Thanks fellow car ambassadors, we will meat again, have those recipies ready!

3XXXEDiT!1! What about brownies!! is the myth of brownies being that amazing the real deal?

CAT DANCE FEVER, duh nun nuuun!! CAT DANCE FEVER nu nu nuu nu!

PS: SHAWN! i still hate your avatar, please change it, you baconheaded goon

ALSO: The sun just exploded, scared the hell out of me, no idea where it came from

Last edited: