Weed Smokers

EVERYBODY SHUT UP!! I NEED TO KNow best foods when you have the high head. Shaking like it wants to fall off. Moderation is bullshit!

also mouth is burning, me want burgers but burgers make mouth tasted on fire. Water too, stupid.

Thanks fellow car ambassadors, we will meat again, have those recipies ready!

3XXXEDiT!1! What about brownies!! is the myth of brownies being that amazing the real deal?

CAT DANCE FEVER, duh nun nuuun!! CAT DANCE FEVER nu nu nuu nu!

PS: SHAWN! i still hate your avatar, please change it, you baconheaded goon

ALSO: The sun just exploded, scared the hell out of me, no idea where it came from

Still hate my avatar? This was never brought up before! :dunno:

Sounds like you smoked some good shit. The burning of the mouth could be cottonmouth, best cured with a cold drink, but in your case could also be the effects of gum disease. :mrgreen:

P.S. For the record, my avatar is a King Crimson album cover, which is a band you should definitely check out if you like the MJ.

Last edited:
EVERYBODY SHUT UP!! I NEED TO KNow best foods when you have the high head. Shaking like it wants to fall off. Moderation is bullshit!

also mouth is burning, me want burgers but burgers make mouth tasted on fire. Water too, stupid.

3XXXEDiT!1! What about brownies!! is the myth of brownies being that amazing the real deal?

ALSO: The sun just exploded, scared the hell out of me, no idea where it came from

I want some of what got.. jesus... If you are being serious about food i definitly wouldn't suggest cooking in your current state but i definitly suggest foods with consistent texture like icecream or pudding.... something smooth and creamy... I love pudding when i am high....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But while I'm here, I have a drug related question.

first, a little intro. I started drinking way back when.... probably around age 14, though we weren't allowed to buy our own drinks back then, so it wasn't much. As of 16 I started to drink quite a bit, mainly sweeter stuff, like gin tonics and wheat beer. (wtf, gin tonics sweet? well I consider them sweet enough to drink nicely, but not too sweet) I used to get well drunk, and no worries, no hangover, nothing ever. This was back in the days when it took me like 7 wheat beers, or a pint of gin to get piss drunk.

But now? Things have changed. Since starting college, here in the hometown of beer, I've been getting more practiced. Beer is cheap, and good. And plentiful. Nowadays it's no rarity that I'll go to a friends house on a tuesday night, watch a football match, and drink 10 beers. (Oh, real beers, none of this american macrobrewery water stuff) Then go back home.

So when I wanna get really drunk? (Not actually so common, I have good self control, I hate vomiting, so I make sure I stay before that stage) But still, it takes like a lot of beer.

And in the last few months it's been getting more and more common that I wake up with a hangover - why? Because I'm so resistant to alcohol, or beer at least, that I have to drink so much that my body can't digest it all during sleep, so I wake up drunk, with probably 1? of ethanol left in my blood, and of couse all of the painful headache inducing methanol.

And no appetite for the whole day.

But. Moving on to the original topic. I've smoked a few times, and it was great, nice feeling (OK, granted, I have managed to get lost on the 500m walk back to my home :lol:), but you feel perfectly fit in the morning, with no bad effects.
But, this was of course how alcohol used to be for me.... does this change once you smoke a lot? can you get weed hangovers?

EDIT: I can't decide... maybe this is the best part of the post.... ?
Moderation is bullshit!
EDIT2: Maybe I like this expression even more:
baconheaded goon
:lol:

Last edited:
some people get "burnt" which is like a hangover without the headache or the puking or the loss of appatite more just like being tired than anything. It only happens to me when i get wicked fucking high. If i just have a nice post work burn with my roomate i feel just fine in the morning

Oh my God, you have the exact same random screaming thought processes as me when I smoke. No wonder I gave that stuff up. (For now, anyway.)

:unsure:

I am sober now, thanks for the responces.

I didn't check back but strangely enough i did brush my teeth :cool:

Still hate my avatar? This was never brought up before! :dunno:

Sounds like you smoked some good shit. The burning of the mouth could be cottonmouth, best cured with a cold drink, but in your case could also be the effects of gum disease. :mrgreen:

P.S. For the record, my avatar is a King Crimson album cover, which is a band you should definitely check out if you like the MJ.

Probably has more to do with the fact i'm using a 3/8 drive extension with a crappy filter as a pipe, and that i smoked 3-4 buds of already strong stuff.

some people get "burnt" which is like a hangover without the headache or the puking or the loss of appatite more just like being tired than anything. It only happens to me when i get wicked fucking high. If i just have a nice post work burn with my roomate i feel just fine in the morning

Personally i like the approuch of no drugs and going all out, wether its caffeine, alcohol, or cannabis. Sort of like the difference between racing in a championships on weekends or driving kinda quickly every day to work. More focused, more raw, probably more productive both on and off the high.

Whomever asked about hangovers, from my experience if you go to bed high then you wake up high and stupid, but without the happy feeling. Although dreams can still be great, last time i did that i had wonderful sex underwater. Anyways you'll probably end up being messier, a bit dimmer, and more accident prone, if you already getting in trouble at work for small accidents then i would really watch out.

Blaro: Love to hear you had the same rambling experiences, but i can point out the one difference that i secretly think the beatles are fucking amazing, wheras i believe you said they were average.

Weird, i wish i had something to call my own, so far as engineering or music. I know mary jane doesn't help you think clearer and cleaner, i doubt Colin Chapman was smoking it when he designed the monocoque or the Elan, but i'm absolutely sure he felt the type of motivation someone like myself does.

Last edited:
Klanky: All I know is, the effects don't get worse as your body builds a tolerance for THC. But pot has varied effects on people, so it will differ in every case. When I started smoking, the first few times I felt very slow aftewards, but this wore off very quickly.

Well, it took a couple of months but I didn't smoke so much back then. You do build up a tolerance quickly though, I haven't experienced the same thing with alcohol. I know people who will go on a rant like Ottobon did there with just a hit or two, and I know people who can smoke 1/8th by themselves in one go and barely get any effects out of it.

Ottobon: Get yourself a proper smoking utensil man! I am partial to spliffs myself, but I have a small glass pipe that cost me $25 for the lazy days (i.e. when you're already baked and can't be arsed to roll another).

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/12/04/stig_hits.jpg
peace

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/12/04/stig_hits.jpg
peace

EPIC! Is that for real?

"Some say, he's least favourite thing is a loose joint. Some say, he fills his bong with jet fuel. All we know is, he's the... uh, wait, what was the question again?"

Yes, I suck at Stig intro jokes. :unsure:

Some say... that Lewis Hamilton sells him by ounce... :huh: <This is a joke, take it easy!>
...And that whatever is photoshopped about him becomes true!
All we know is I had had two hits and my photoshop open! :happy:

Some say... that Lewis Hamilton sells him by ounce... :huh:

:lol::lol:

I thought it might be Photoshop-ed, but imagine if he was a pothead. He has nothing else to do other than drive occasionally.

^anyone know what the "morse code" next to him means?

I only smoke one evening in two weeks or something, and I notice that if I get decently stoned, I'm tired and "cloudy" the day afterwards. Pretty annoying if you have to do something for school.
Strange that with alcohol, I might have a hangover but I'm still able to do some heavy thinking if I need to. With weed, it's harder.

I'm finally getting the hang of getting stoned without going to far and throwing up... Happened quite often before :?

Last other drug-experiences (except the acohol...) were 2C-E a couple of days ago (a "research chemical", from the same family as the more common 2C-B. For those interested, check out "PIHKAL" by Alexander Shulgin, a chemist who also popularized MDMA and discovered scores of other psychedelic substances) and my first candyflip (lsd and mdma) on a psychedelic trance party. One of the best experiences of my life :). Now I understand why everybody thinks with nostalgia about those huge xtc-raves in the eighties and nineties.

weed hangovers?

well yesterday on my day off I smoked roughly 5.5 grams between three people in about 3 hours. at about 15 minutes to midnight we finished smoking the last joint. I drove a few of us home and I went to bed around 12:30.

and 4.5 hours later I woke up for work. worked from 6am to 11am and here I am on my lunchbreak typing this.

so I guess your body gets used to it. :D

I find it weird that so many people drive high. Would you drive drunk?

I find it weird that so many people drive high. Would you drive drunk?

I admit driving high is probably safer than driving drunk, but I will also admit it's still very dangerous to drive high.

On the one hand you are slowed down so you really think about your moves, but on the other hand you are slow to react if an emergency situation were to arise.

I used to do it a while back, and I wish I hadn't. Nothing bad ever happened to me, but it could like in Jeffy's case. I stopped doing it after I read his story... it's been about a year and I'll never do it again.

Plus it would suck getting busted when you're high. So, moral of the story: Don't do it kids!

Also, I like to keep my smoke to myself these days. You don't have to worry about imposing on people who don't like it if you do it in the confines of your house.