Weed Smokers

Driving while high is exactly the same as normal driving for me, I can drive alright when I'm drunk but thats just a terrible idea and I honestly never do it, even by myself.

It felt normal for me too, but like I said, the big problem comes if and when you have to react to avoid a potential collision. Your reaction time would be so much slower than a sober driver.

What province are you in again? In BC young drivers would get really screwed if busted while intoxicated.

^ the problem when being drunk is that you think that everything is just alright... :) That's why alcohol causes so much trouble, because it lets people overestimate their capabilities. Weed just makes you paranoid which turns out to be much safer :) except, off course, you encounter a real emergency situation where you need quick reflexes.
Not that I ever plan to drive stoned, though.

Well, I dunno, last time I smoked I couldn't find from one end of campus to the other, and wound up in a park.... :lol:

Could easily imagine being confused as to whether I'm in the UK or mainland europe, and winding up on the wrong side of the road :D

I have only driven high once and it was a terrible experience becaues the entire time i was worried about cops. However i have played a TON of GT4 (with DFP) while stoned and i am definitely faster stoned than i am sober... strangest thing

I <3 weed, but the Federal aviation administration kind of frowns on their pilots testing positive for THC, so i had to quit about a year ago.

Currently smoking what must be a fiberglass and organo blend called "Zohai SX", which im certain is 80% as good, and legal. (sounds like a commercial, but it isnt.)

I <3 weed, but the Federal aviation administration kind of frowns on their pilots testing positive for THC, so i had to quit about a year ago.

Currently smoking what must be a fiberglass and organo blend called "Zohai SX", which im certain is 80% as good, and legal. (sounds like a commercial, but it isnt.)

What is the active ingredient in that stuff, other than fiberglass? :p

I just can't imagine any 'mix' being anywhere near as good as some sweet, sticky, THC-covered bud.

You should have just gone for the fake urine they sell at headshops. I mean, you weren't planning on flying high I assume, so who cares what you do when you get home from work?

The problem with the legal stuff (there's a popular thing around here lately called spice, which isn't actually too bad...) is that though it's legal, it's often got some weird chemistry in it that will probably fuck you up...

I looked it up, looks like it's basically the same thing as Spice.

What effects do you get off them, anyway? Because even cigarettes give me a bit of a head high for a few minutes... do these blends have anything similar to the effect of THC? Or are they merely 'mind-altering' substances?

it feels just like THC, euphoria, laughter, things seem more interesting, but somehow its just a little but off... less buzzy, less of a body high, you're just a little tiny bit more like your normal self.

I was sceptical, i tried "herbal substatutes" before, but i tried it and god damn if it isnt awesome, i'm gonna order some the next time i have a spare 50 bucks to blow. The only thing that scares me is how badly its probibly fucking me up, but weed and liquor arent exactly good for you are they?

The only thing that scares me is how badly its probibly fucking me up, but weed and liquor arent exactly good for you are they?

Liquor kills brain cells but not HUGE amounts and of course there is also the danger of liver damage which again only comes as a result of repeated and heavy abuse. The only real confirmed danger weed poses is damage to your lungs from smoking (weed butter FTW) there are conflicting reports on long term effects to your brain but most of the studies that show long term effects are based off heavy usage. I have no knowledge of how the "herbal substitutes" effect you other than obviously smoking = bad

TL : DR alchohol has worse proven lasting effects that weed

What we talking about today, the bell mans back!

*POW*

Last edited:
No offense man, but it's not as fun for us to read your stoned ramblings as it is for you to write them. :p

Maybe start a journal or something... incoherent postings on FinalGear never lead to popularity.

i can kill it though, watch!

you right my pallet needs to reset before anything can be made comical. sometimes you just ddon't know which way to go

Last edited:
No offense man, but it's not as fun for us to read your stoned ramblings as it is for you to write them. :p

Maybe start a journal or something... incoherent postings on FinalGear never lead to popularity.

I would trust him on that. Go back and read my post people if it were not for the fact that it is not as fun to read as it is to write i would be right.

by the by and by how do you get so many little green things

by the by and by how do you get so many little green things

dude you just murdered you inner child!

Anyways i think i just came on here with the wrong intentions. Forget the mood, and turn out the lights on it. I think i just slashed my critical thinking skills. Thing is if your sober for awile before hand you can think of normally great stuff, but then it feels funny and oogly and it comes out great when you are high. However if your high all the time then you very well might not have any interesting thoughts and then your boring. I just dont know if i should run form defeat?

I think i tried to invite myself into your world when it was better to invite you into my own. All that did was give a burden on everybody

Last edited:
don't worry I have been molesting my inner child for a long time