Weed Smokers

If you are fucking a lady and your about to cum. Have her call you Father (not daddy thats just fun) it will spin your head around and then you just have to get back into it all over again.

yeah see, this isn't working. you have to agnowlage that this isn't working

You get green blobbies by basically whoring yourself out... saying nice things, posting controversial things or repping people all in the hopes of getting rep. They don't call me the highest paid whore for nothing - I've never posted anything worthy of rep I think. :p

I'm about to smoke a spliff, have some pizza and play some GTA IV. This is what I've been doing the last 3 days, except I just got the pizza.

This Riesling has my balls its fucking great with a little strawberry weed splif iv got

also i am suspect of this "person" who has "Requested" to be my "friend"

also i am suspect of this "person" who has "Requested" to be my "friend"

thats just basic paranioa

You get green blobbies by basically whoring yourself out... saying nice things, posting controversial things or repping people all in the hopes of getting rep. They don't call me the highest paid whore for nothing - I've never posted anything worthy of rep I think. :p

You know, i'm not worried about the rep, i'm worried about pulling away too far to being myself and trying to bounce off the outer wall like momentum is doing

Edit: Anyways its friday now but i don't want to post whore some i'm editing. Last night was a bad idea for two reasons, First i was trying to kick myself back up again while my body hadn't recovered, i didn't have any thing on my mind, i.e. no way to be even slightly interesting, and i breathed ALOT of butane, which if nothing else probably gave me some CO poisening. I've been poisened by exhaust fumes before and its not fun

when i made the post that actually was funny, surprise, i was laughing my head off, last night i probably needed time to myself and i just ended up raping everybodies ears (eyes?)

The reason i breathed butane like mad is because i was trying a pipe-vaporizer, called vaporgenie, and the idea is to not burn anything, so you end up sucking, really slowly, on a lighter essentially. No fun.

I'm still interested in vaporizers, just not like that. Anybody know one that can hold smoke (vapor, whatever) for sometime? Hell does anybody know anything about vaporizers? Anything good for under 200?

Last edited:
This is sort of a high post, i think it actually would make sense in the random section, but fuck it. I was thinking about career choices and i'm trying to decide if i'd do alright at being a salesman, i'm good with the technical aspects and have a passion for the product (atleast from a engineering standpoint.) And i like talking people into things, so thats 3 for 3 so far. Only thing is i don't feel i'm good enough to convince people into buying something they don't want. Maybe the world would be better if their weren't people doing that everyday, but in my case i usually know what the hell i'm talking about. For example exhausts, i can give people mounds of data, in your face comparisons, and my own personal expertise, yet i cannot for the love of me convince anybody that buying 3 inch exhaust is a completely idiotic decision unless their making atleast 450hp and running it through a single pipe. AREA AND DIAMETER ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS JACKASS!

<3 Kavinski

Update(because i'm lonely): So this vapor shit is great. I was trying out the setting and my lungs were like "chronic"? and i said, take it bitch! Just cause the rim doesn't have toilet paper doesn't mean you cant wipe it.

As for helocopter action sequences, i think we need more of them. Nothing says "fuck ya'll enviromentalists" like flying a fossil fuel burning helocopter into a sky skraper. Now thats action waiting to happen. Bruce wayne would whoop them all into shape if he wasn't so dead already.

Last edited:
I love these high posts because they remind me so much of the times I was really out of it.

Ottobon: Just cause the rim doesn't have toilet paper doesn't mean you can't wipe it.

Vaporizers are fucking GREAT other than eating it is the most efficient way of getting THC into your system. The one thing is that they are FUCKING spendy i have a friend with a volcano which is like the veyron of vaporizers and it cost him i think $500 but you def def get what you pay for. his fills up bags of vapor that you can carry around with you instead of having to suck on a tube. I fucking love it.

I hate vaporizers... for one, it makes smoking pot seem like you're doing some kind of scientific task. It's too technical.

And, the one time I tried a vapo (a smoking lounge with Volcano vapes) it took me like half an hour to get high off quite a bit of weed, and it didn't feel very stoney. I was high, but I like when you actually feel stoned as opposed to feeling really refreshed and uplifted like I did off the Volcano.

Yeah, it's a lot safer than smoking it, but I just can't be arsed to shell out $500 for what is basically a heating element and some plastic baggies.

I hate vaporizers... for one, it makes smoking pot seem like you're doing some kind of scientific task. It's too technical.

And, the one time I tried a vapo (a smoking lounge with Volcano vapes) it took me like half an hour to get high off quite a bit of weed, and it didn't feel very stoney. I was high, but I like when you actually feel stoned as opposed to feeling really refreshed and uplifted like I did off the Volcano.

Yeah, it's a lot safer than smoking it, but I just can't be arsed to shell out $500 for what is basically a heating element and some plastic baggies.

yeah i will admit it gives a different kind of high (as does eating) which i enjoy because i can do things afterward unlike with a bowl where i just wanna lay on the couch. As for the technical aspects i think that the volcano really takes care of that unlike other vapes it just fills a bag automatically there is no fucking with the dials or anything and then you just walk around the party/whatever sucking on the bag. i would point out that you can make your own vapo for around $50 there are plans all over the place.

I know there's cheaper vapes, but if I got one it would have to be the quintessential Volcano.

I guess I've smoked so much over the years that I can still function normally when I smoke a joint. I guess I could smoke less, but I too like being able to function normally when I'm high.

If you want the stoney backed, then set the temp to at the very least 208 C. Most of the Volcano places have it set at 157 because thats where the tasty tectrohydrides actually come from. The other main ingrediant is CBD, thats the stoney feel, surprisingly CBD on its own doesn't really give off a high, but it has many beneficial effects. Anyways CBD is the stuff that makes the drugs fuck you likey likey long time.!!

BURP: I baked my kitty up and she was so wired that i had to take a cheeseburgerwrapper off the coach before she would sit next to me, usually she would just lay on such things. I think i need to take a 55 hour break soon so that i can get the ants out of my legs. i heard 55 is how long it actually takes, so on that case i've had THC in me for like 5 straight days now. I actually want to feel clever, but considering i had so much of those crunchy tetros i just can't help myself.

I was thinking about engineers. I think their are two types of engineers, the inovator, and the researcher. The inovator would be the person who simplified rolling cigarettes for ZIG ZAG, and the researcher would be like the russians who designed the T34 by including every known technology, even if they didn't create any of their own. On this basis i would say that BMW(cars) is a company full of researchers, and Honda motorcycles is the innovators. Not all Hondas cycles may drive as well as BMW (cars) would or have all the electric dipsticks, but they do have massive simplicity through one thing and one thing only, perfect engineering.

QUESTION: Do you think bog seger really had head lice, or just one huge head lice, called his head.

Nobody told me if i was a good salesmen, tell me nOW!

Last edited:
QUESTION: Do you think bog seger really had head lice, or just one huge head lice, called his head.

Isn't one lice just a louse? ;)

What do you fellow budheads (yeah, I just made up my own word) like to listen to? I was having the longest The Doors phase for a few weeks, but I think it's just about over.

L.A. Woman is one song specifically that I'd never really listened to - it's sublime!

i'm into electronic stonermusic lately... Ambient like Global Communication, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Ott, Biosphere...

^ Never heard of them, but I'll give them a listen. I need some new stuff.

When I'm baked I like to listen to albums, so I can put something on and get into it for an hour or so. Problem is, there's not too many albums that I like as a whole (as opposed to just a few songs). A few I've been into lately are the aforementioned L.A. Woman by the Doors (lots of good tracks aside from the title one), Troubadour by J.J. Cale (I love to imagine myself in some prairie wilderness listening to this one), and Devendra Banhart's newest album (his voice isn't the best, but his music is such a weird and interesting mix).

I have been listening to The Wall a lot too. This was the first ever album of Pink Floyd I heard (when I was about 11-12ish), so I always kind of steered away from it. But it's so, so great. Screw the movie, I love picturing Pink going through his journey myself. The music is so vivid that it's the last album that would need visual accompaniment.

Please recommend any albums you think I might like, like I said I'm desperate for some new music. I'm not necessarily into concept albums, but something that stands together well as a whole... e.g. not Snow's 12 Inches of Snow. :lol:

Really old beatles :D, its been like 5 days of it though, so i need a change