Weed Smokers

that's what you need to tobacco for. the way i've seen it done, is to apply some on a paper with a toothpic, put tobacco on top, and roll it

images

^wow, i've never even heard about that before :shock:

Most people don't bother with the oil because it is a hassle to make.

And last night the Simpsons had Cheech and Chong on as guests.

2005%20winner%20sized.jpg

?The potent cannabis sativa strain Rainbow Dream, bred by legendary grower Garry Von Billen, took the Australian marijuana world by storm when it was unleashed in 2003. Von Billen on Friday morning took the time to tell Toke of the Town a little about his connoisseur strain and the story behind it.

"I was lucky to buy some Jack Flash (Jack Herer crossed with Haze x Superskunk) in 2002 on the street in Nimbin," Von Billen told us. "I grew and pollinated the buds with a strain I have been growing for 25 years called Carrot (sativa that was smoked in Sydney in the late 70s), and the result was Rainbow Dreaming (R.D.) strain.

"I was impressed and so were my friends," Von Billen told Toke of the Town. "They would ask me where I got the hash from. I entered it into the Australian Cannabis Cup held in Nimbin at Mardigrass time, 2003. The judges loved it and it won hands down. It was entered again in the 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 Cups and won each year except for a second place in 2006."

According to Von Billen, Rainbow Dreaming combines the strengths of its varied genetics.

"The taste is very reminiscent of J.H. with a very uplifting high from the Carrot and the smoothness is nine and a half out of 10," Von Billen said. "The stone last for hours and doesn't result in a headache like some other strong strains.

"Growing this strain is a long-term project and the plants are voracious feeders," Von Billen told us. "They grow to 4m [13 feet] and quite busy. My friends call them Christmas trees on roids. The stem attached to each leaf has a vibrant purple streak on top and the leaves are medium to light green.

"If you can't get a yield of three pounds from one of these girls, then your growing methods should be adjusted," Von Billen said.

"Three of my friends/acquaintances used the buds in their last weeks with cancer and their families said it was the best way to go, just so peaceful," Garry told us.

"Keep up the good fight for pot law reform," Von Billen said. "Hemp Hemp Hooray!"

I need to get me some seeds.

So I decided to quit smoking weed. or at least calm down on it a whole lot.

Goal is to go from a bong hit every hour or so to a few bong hits every weekend. Cold turkey two days in so far and I'm just really bored out of my mind and not very hungry.

Honestly I've been at it almost half my life and if I never had to watch my money I probably wouldn't quit at all.

So yeah quitting weed cold turkey is boring to say the least. I'll probably still blaze when Ive literally got nothing to accomplish but not much more.

People don`t get addicted to weed but around where I live we mix about 25-30% tobacco so yeah. I`ve got something going on.

One of the many things I've never understood about people is the desire to alter your state of mind via drugs and alcohol. I just really don't see the appeal in losing control of yourself. This isn't a "marijuana is bad, mmkay" thing, I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind stuff like this. I'm all for people doing whatever they will as long as it doesn't affect other people negatively.

So, why?

Last edited:
So I decided to quit smoking weed. or at least calm down on it a whole lot.

Goal is to go from a bong hit every hour or so to a few bong hits every weekend.

Yeah, you may not be physically addicted, but don't kid yourself: you ARE addicted somehow.

One of the many things I've never understood about people is the desire to alter your state of mind via drugs and alcohol. I just really don't see the appeal in losing control of yourself. This isn't a "marijuana is bad, mmkay" thing, I'm just curious as to the reasoning behind stuff like this. I'm all for people doing whatever they will as long as it doesn't affect other people negatively.

So, why?

Wrong thread to state that opinion. People will go to absurd lengths to justify and quantify their pleasures. Doesn't matter if it is mary ju wanna or collecting Hello Kitty crap.

But I don't feel a need to break any barriers.

Good for you, not everybody are that comfortable.

It's a guilty pleasure, if you don't get it, than I guess you don't get it.

These things are bad if you abuse, but I don't see any harm in using from time. People are different, we all have different ways of having fun, or relaxing.

Whoa, whoa, guys. I'm not attacking anyone, and it wasn't an opinion. I just want to understand. Like I said before, I'm definitely FOR people doing as they please, including smoking weed. It was a purely intellectual query. That's it. You should be happy I'm trying to understand instead of scoffing at your hobbies.

Last edited:
Because it makes you feel like the fucking Emperor. Electricity shooting out your fingertips and in every vein! It also makes shit way better, shows funnier, food tastier, sex more pleasurable, and clothes feel amazing against your skin.

I only tried it out of sheer boredom at age 12 and since I live in a boring place It pretty much stayed with me and my friends. After years of smoking it's nothing special.
Alcohol is the drug that fucks you up and makes you lose control. Weed just makes you think more and I guess it's pretty relaxing too.

This is coming from someone who has a gigantic tolerance for weed smoking though. If someone were to get stoned for the first time ever it would be more along the lines of what RJ posted, lol

As for hard drugs? Not my thing. tried a few and always ended up thinking "meh" or "fuck that shit"

Last edited:

So, why?

Try it, it feels good.

So, why?

weed doesn't make you loose control. it relaxes you...

Night_Hawk described it perfectly

and stay away from alcohol, alcohol is the devil, and the worst drug out there!

Last edited:

So, why?

The way I justify it to myself:

To truly feel, one cannot think.

Cryptic, but it's how I think about it. Also, beer is tasty, and the side effect of the alcohol in it makes it even more attractive.

Back on topic: marijuana, of all the drugs that are illegal, is one that (from personal experience) I believe to be very mild and neither addictive (physically, psychologically it can be). I'm all for its general legalization, with the details of such a thing to be worked out so long as the principle of it being legal for the general population is kept in mind. Most other drugs that are generally illegal in most countries, however, I am perfectly okay with remaining illegal, a couple of which (mainly, cocaine) that I have had more experiences with than I ever want.