Weed Smokers

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Okay, first I'm sorry if this is against the rules so feel free to close/delete it. Second, I realize this question has already been asked but the thread is rather old.

I'm just wondering who here smokes? I'm not really interested in taking a tally of who does and who doesn't, I just wanted to see what you guys do while high or what interesting experiences you might have had.

Don't reply if you're worried about issues of anonymity, and please don't turn this into a pro/anti marijuana/drug thread.

When I was about 12 years old I started smoking weed just about everyday. I quite liked it as a teenager. Time went on and I was known as one of the biggest stoners at my school. When I was 17, my girlfriend and I were really baked (very strong skunky stuff) and ended up rolling her pickup truck over a bunch of times at 65mph. I broke two vertebrae and and am paraylzed from the chest down. I smoked for about a year and a half after that, but then realized that the weed was the reason I was now in a wheelchair (and also that I didn't wear a seatbelt), and that it made me really lazy and zapped my motivation. So I gave it up. I have enjoyed a clear mind ever since.

No, I'm not trying to turn this into an anti-weed post, and I'm not really against people smoking one now and then. People are free to do what they want, but I for one think it's lame to spend a whole life stoned, and please be careful if you smoke and drive. I feel compelled to say that, and you would understand why if you went through the same thing I did ;)

You asked for people's experiences and that's mine.

Okay, first I'm sorry if this is against the rules so feel free to close/delete it.

Heh, I don't care. :p

I've never smoked and if I ever do, it'll only be a couple times. I'm stupid as fuck as it is and I don't need to get any more stupid. Seen too many pot smokers who are dumbasses.

Alcohol on the other hand, mmmm.... <3

When I was about 12 years old I started smoking weed just about everyday. I quite liked it as a teenager. Time went on and I was known as one of the biggest stoners at my school. When I was 17, my girlfriend and I were really baked (very strong skunky stuff) and ended up rolling her pickup truck over a bunch of times at 65mph. I broke two vertebrae and and am paraylzed from the chest down. I smoked for about a year and a half after that, but then realized that the weed was the reason I was now in a wheelchair (and also that I didn't wear a seatbelt), and that it made me really lazy and zapped my motivation. So I gave it up. I have enjoyed a clear mind ever since.

No, I'm not trying to turn this into an anti-weed post, and I'm not really against people smoking one now and then. People are free to do what they want, but I for one think it's lame to spend a whole life stoned, and please be careful if you smoke and drive. I feel compelled to say that, and you would understand why if you went through the same thing I did ;)

You asked for people's experiences and that's mine.

Woah! I always wondered how you "happend to get" into a wheelchair. Then Girlfriend = Now wive?

'm stupid as fuck as it is and I don't need to get any more stupid. Seen too many pot smokers who are dumbasses.

Alcohol on the other hand, mmmm.... <3
:dance: :clap: :dance:

I smoke normal cigs wich are apparently more unhealthy than pot... somehow I find it hard to believe...
I've seen some people that use pot... I rather smoke cancer than dementia.

I don't do it myself, I've never smoked anyhting. That being said, I really don't care if other people do it. It's their lives and money they're wasting.

I only tried it once, but I ate it, not smoked it.
I disliked it for the same reason I dislike any other drug (including alcohol): I don't like my perceptions to be altered, after a few minutes I wanted it to stop so the other hour or so it took to wear off were terrible.
One try was enough and I never tried anything else.

I've never gotten shitfaced, only to the point where I couldn't walk straight. It was fun, but I dunno if I ever want to pass out. I like being all loose though and such. :)

If I wanted to, I wouldnt know where the get it.

Yes, alcohol is good. Except beer, it tastes too much of beer.

They should lower the drinking age in America. Maybe that would hurt the drug buisness.

Never smoked anything. Only drug I use is alchohol:D

Hello my name is swek. I smoke cigarettes, I drink and smoke weed every once in a while.

I used to smoke a lot but I stopped when I became 16. No special reason, I just stopped buying weed. From there on I had the ocasional joint but it's getting less and less.

Haven't smoke or drank yet...i'm assuming i'll prob drink in college.

However I know a friend that smokes weed, personally I think she shouldn't and she seems like a girl with a lot of potential to do well in life.

I drink in moderation, had my times when I've thrown up, no fun then. So I know my limits now. Never smoked pot, doesn't appeal. Have nothing overly against it, though most people I know who do seem to be quite lazy and well, wasters. One of my housemates smokes in moderation and he's ok so I think it's the same as drink, just know your limits and realise the consequences.

Mildly humerous anecdote: One of the heaviest stoners in my student halls in the first year also is blessed by being a fairly good looking bloke One night he was in the bedroom of one of the prettiest girls in our halls shall we say, and he came running out and started telling everyone he couldn't get it up! He was pretty stoned at the time to say the least. He hasn't lived it down to this day!

I don't do it myself, I've never smoked anyhting. That being said, I really don't care if other people do it. It's their lives and money they're wasting.

Same point of view here. I'm friends with a lot of people who do, and don't hold anything against them for it, but just not something I'm into.

:coplight: Are you a cop? Because if you are....you have to tell me! :coplight:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

.....you can tell I watched COPS alot as a kid ;)

I don't mean to be an ass but I feel this thread has been ruined. I know it was just an automatic reaction for you guys to say what you did but I really only wanted those who do smoke to post!

Anyway, I guess nobody can help how it turned out.

P.S. Jeffy that is terrible what happened... it makes you think twice about smoking and driving. I don't do it, unless I'm just going around a block or something... never on the highway and never when the weather is bad. If I lived by myself I would not even do that... but yeah, your story scares me quite a bit. I think I'll go light up to take the anxiety away.

Last edited: