Weed Smokers

Thought this to be pertinent enough to our discussion here, at least and only as a joke:

http://img149.imageshack.**/img149/128/fullscreen1gs8.png​

I zoomed in on the picture for absolutely no reason, I hope that's fine.

I can't believe I haven't spotted this thread before (i think i'm a little scared of off topic).

Where i live pot is everywhere. New Zealand has some of the best bud in the world :)
A couple of my friends grow so its normally free.

I smoked a little more than i would have liked in high school (once every 2nd day) but now its a once a fortnight thing. With summer on the way and many beautiful outdoor festivals (on the beach) to attend, I'll probably smoke a little more.

My brother has recently got back from doing a semester of uni in Germany. He was telling me that almost everyone over there were extremely anti-drugs and thought you were a weirdo if you even brought the subject up. Seems like a drastic contrast from where i live where the majority of people i know do smoke once in a while.

Yeah, that's weird about Germany being like that. I know England is pretty cool on it I think. I would love to come to NZ and smoke the pot too of course... I've never been but I have some family ties.

It's funny that you guys are having the summer just starting... you and the Aussies like SL65 and jasionhui and the rest of Pacifists.

Yeah, I'm not bad over here either... got about 4 weeks of class then 2 weeks of exams and then 3 weeks off for Christmas... seems far off and too little time off but it's better than nothing.

Anybody here enjoy a good blunt?

Just head down to your local convenience store, pick up a Century Sam (Canada) or a Philly, take off the outer leaf, rip the cancer strip off, gut the cigar, roll the inner leaf, re-roll the outer leaf, light it up, heaven. Can't be too good for the lungs, but one every now and then is great. Backwoods roll great blunts too. Whatever you do, don't tough blunt wraps.

How much pot do you use up for a blunt? That's always been my biggest concern, I really don't see the point of smoking more than two average-sized joints per sitting going by my standards, although I'm sure there are people who smoke much more than me.

Anybody here enjoy a good blunt?

Just head down to your local convenience store, pick up a Century Sam (Canada) or a Philly, take off the outer leaf, rip the cancer strip off, gut the cigar, roll the inner leaf, re-roll the outer leaf, light it up, heaven. Can't be too good for the lungs, but one every now and then is great. Backwoods roll great blunts too. Whatever you do, don't tough blunt wraps.

you can just buy tabacco leafs over here to roll blunts with. those wrap stuff is grose indeed.

but i'm not all to much for it, it's nice to do once a year or so, but nothing beats a regular joint

PS: who puts tabacco in their joints? or you smoke em pure?
always a little bit of tabacco in mine, stoned > high and it stays lighted longer

Yeah, I've yet to find a better option to the traditional joint. It's just the most fun and I like the high you get... I have a pipe and a bong too but just smoke a J 95 percent of the time.

I wouldn't mind trying a vapourizer just to see what it's like, I don't want to make a habit of it because it makes pot smoking seem so scientific.

From my weed smoking memoirs: The only bad part about a J is there's no resin to scrape in times of desperation......but there are roaches if you hang on to them.

I've never used the resin but the only complaint I have of joints is that I think they are the least healthy... but then again smoking pot is really not a healthy lifestyle choice so I don't care.

You mean because of the paper or because all the resin goes to your lungs? A guess a cross between the two, but I don't know how bad the paper is.

I just remember reading that it was the least healthy. Obviously a water pipe would filter out a lot more of the junk and even a pipe has a proper screen whereas a joint has a flimsy paper filter that doesn't work for shit.

But I believe the paper plays a part too as burning it creates carcinogens which you obviously inhale. Still... better than a cigarette.

ewwww don't put tobacco in your joints.
Whats wrong with blunt wraps? Peach flavor = :woot:

My mate has a vaporizer. Takes all the fun out of it imo. Tastes like shit too. But a different experience getting high off air :)

Is the high just different or is it better?

Thought this to be pertinent enough to our discussion here, at least and only as a joke:

http://img149.imageshack.**/img149/128/fullscreen1gs8.png​

I zoomed in on the picture for absolutely no reason, I hope that's fine.

Sadly this did not pass.

I'm about to get some synthetic "just in case" piss and start smoking again. Weed is FAR more agreeable with me than alcohol. Don't get me wrong, I like my dark beers and my scotch and I'm getting an aquired taste for Gin, but weed has pretty much NO side effects for me, never makes me feel ill and there isn't a "tipping point" where if I smoke to much I can get belligerent(like alcohol). If I "smoke too much" I just end up falling asleep and waking up the next morning feeling dandy, no hangover or regrets of transgressions.

What was that vote on anyway? I just saw it on Yahoo.

I agree, alcohol is fun as well but weed is a lot easier on your system.

I've never gotten shitfaced, only to the point where I couldn't walk straight. It was fun, but I dunno if I ever want to pass out. I like being all loose though and such. :)

Up until 2 months ago I could say the same thing... on my first installation trip here in Korea, the Korean installers took me out to a duck place and about 20 shots of Soju later I was BLITZED!! Apparently I had about a pound of raw fish and a few beers after that too. That was the one and only time I have EVER been that torched.

All the rumors about Soju are true if you have never had the stuff!

What was that vote on anyway?
To legalize possession of one ounce or less of Marijuana state wide. Denver(the capital city) has already passed this law, and AFAIK we're the first city in America to do so. The campaign is based on how benign weed is when compared to alcohol, and how most of the "problems" associated with weed are due to it's illegality, much like prohibition. Most of the counties around denver and close to the mountains voted it in, but we have some pretty hardcore redneck counties out in BFE where nobody goes who always turn out to the polls en masse.

When I realized that alcohol was way worse than weed is when I woke up after passing out, then was told that I got belligerent and refused to go into some girl's apartment, so they tossed me a blanket and I passed out, then I ended up wandering around the parking lot for hours, then they found me by a bush or something the next morning. I woke up in the car on the way home(in the passenger seat mind you). I guess I had been trying to open the door(dunno what for, vomit maybe) the previous night so my girlfriend decided to stay at this girls house.

The worst thing that has ever happened to me when smoking weed was I ate too much beef stew and felt really full. Then I feel asleep, lol.

Weed 1 Alcohol 0