Weed Smokers

I know, feeling full seems to be my greatest problem with weed too. But it's all good if you watch what you eat... as hard as that is.

I agree with legalization but how can a city/state legalize it? Isn't it banned by the FDA at the federal level? I would have thought it was under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

It's "scheduled" by the FDA, however there is no criminal statute for such small amounts. You can be federally charged if you are carrying around a large amount, but there exists no statute for punishment for smaller amounts, so if it's decriminalized at a local level, technically it's still illegal federally but there's not a damn thing they can charge you with.

So in Denver, they can technically charge you with the state violation, but since it just creates more paperwork for them and no benefit for thier career in enforcing a law contradictory to thier locale, they don't ticket you. In my experience, the officers most often would just pocket the weed anyway.

IMO this sort of thing should be left up to the states anyway.

I just smoked a bowl and made a mug of tea, put on Maniac from Flashdance and got me the Tetris championsip cup. Craziest 653 seconds of my life...! By the end I was getting like 2,000 Republic dollars per line.

Last edited:
They should have legalized it in Canada by now, it's so widespread and socially accepted. But the Conservative government will never go through with it, Liberals may have.

It's not the same. I know people who swear by vapour but to me it just feels like high altitude or something. Whoo, the room smells funny, let's have some more.

They should have legalized it in Canada by now, it's so widespread and socially accepted. But the Conservative government will never go through with it, Liberals may have.

I thought Canada would be WAY ahead of us on this, but if the people behind 44 keep pushing we could see it statewide next election or perhaps the one after.

The Canadian population seems much more open to it than the Canadian government, that's the problem.

I thought Canada would be WAY ahead of us on this, but if the people behind 44 keep pushing we could see it statewide next election or perhaps the one after.
Why did 44 fail, anyway? Is it the same bunch of old people railing against what they've seen on Reefer Madness?

Probably... I just can't understand how people can be so opposed to something which doesn't affect them. If I want to be gay and marry someone of the same sex, how does that devalue their lives? If I want to smoke pot and mess with my brain, how does that keep them from enjoying their lives?

Which of you guys smoke a pipe? Not a tobacco pipe like your grampa has...

Also, whoever voted down this thread: You're nothing but a square buzzkill!