WeineckCobra780cuiLimitedEdition.jpg

WeineckCobra780cuiLimitedEdition3.jpg

Engine specs said:
Type: V8
Displacement: 12900 cc
Horsepower: 1100 bhp @ 7000 rpm
Torque: 1300 lb ft @ 5600 rpm
Redline: 8000 rpm
Bad Gandersheim, Germany, is a small village in the middle of nowhere which people normally visit to go for a cure. The only sound you normally hear in this area is the bell of the church reminding you to attend the mass on Sundays. At the same time, Bad Gandersheim is the home of Weineck Engineering, manufacturer of the world?s most powerful, strongest and best accelerating road-legal car. It is the place of pilgrimage for the disciples of the combustion engine in search of salvation. Once arrived at the place of worship, tension will rise, resulting in high blood pressure and sweating. That?s quite a usual reaction seeing that, even after having driven all cars called supercars, one knows that what is going to happen will be a new chapter in the never-ending search of the greatest of all times. After ringing the bell, the doors to the holy shrine open, allowing a sneak peak of the silhouette of THE ULTIMATE.
You can read the rest, and find the highres-pics here...

that is just ridiculous :thumbsup:

they've gone mad...i want to see a vid though, before i believe the 10 sec time to 300... :?

Way to absolutely kill the looks of one of the most beautiful cars there is..

I love the sheer madness of it, but that bonnet scoop is awful and utterly destroys the looks :no:

I think the hood scoop is cool, looks like a machine gun from the side :evil:
maaaad!

Where's that guy gone that owned a cobra on these forums? He's love this :D

^kanderson

yeah, he doesn't visit no more :(

a pitty, he has great technical knowledge, could always explain things clearly when we weren't sure or plainly wrong about sth

Xeon SX said:
12900CC and only 1100HP, Im not impressed :thumbsdown:
naturally aspirated...and you probably don't want it to explode the first time you start it.

osabros said:
just imagine the noise that thing makes!!!! WOW!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You probably couldn't enjoy it, your eardrums would implode at the first spark. I agree though, 1290000000000cc and only 1100bhp...... eh.....

Im sure it's a ball clenching ride though.