The Stig: Weird Crush 2009...Anyone up for a Rig?

Maybe next year we let the tweeny boopers vote and make fun of who they choose?

Nom'd 3 times.

I'm thinking Andy next year. He's getting my vote.

Can't wait for actual voting! I put in 15 I think for Clarkson, and that was when I was only just barely into TG at all! Bring it on!!!!

Anyone know who's the competition against The Stig/Andy for this year?

Well, this vote is just to make the short list, so we don't know yet. Then we vote for real.

^^ We'll have to wait until Heat puts out the list of finalists (in a month or so). Right now they're just taking the nominations, and I guess whichever ones get the most will make the finals.

There, just put my nominations in for His Royal Stigness.

^ A month? I guess I missed this bit last year, and only participated in the final vote. Didn't realize there was such a gap in between. Guess they have to sift through all the choices?

Well I expect there's something in the rag as well, and they have to give time for the technically challenged - ie their actual readers - to nominate people.
As for next year - assuming they let us get away with voting for the Stig - NOT Jason Dawe, has anyone heard of him since they got rid of him? Apart from the fact that if he talked to me in a pub I'd be looking for the door, it'd be too obvious something's up if they looked and couldn't find any recent telly work. I'd say Andy would be the logical next choice, plus he's not bad looking and regularly pulls off the impossible. I'd probably buy the second round. :) On the other hand, Kif was suggested. OK, he's only really been in one episode, but it was one of the best, and who'll ever forget the bit where his arm came off? I suspect he's got a really wicked sense of humour, and we know what effect that can have on the ladies... maybe nearer the time we should have our own poll on here to decide who to vote for?

Jason has done some newspaper and tv-work since topgear saw him drive an ariel atom for times I think it was and he had some used car deals show on some UK channel.

my vote is in for "The Stig" :D

Well I expect there's something in the rag as well, and they have to give time for the technically challenged - ie their actual readers - to nominate people.

As for next year - assuming they let us get away with voting for the Stig -

NOT Jason Dawe, has anyone heard of him since they got rid of him?

Apart from the fact that if he talked to me in a pub I'd be looking for the door, it'd be too obvious something's up if they looked and couldn't find any recent telly work. I'd say Andy would be the logical next choice, plus he's not bad looking and regularly pulls off the impossible. I'd probably buy the second round. :) On the other hand, Kif was suggested. OK, he's only really been in one episode, but it was one of the best, and who'll ever forget the bit where his arm came off? I suspect he's got a really wicked sense of humour, and we know what effect that can have on the ladies... maybe nearer the time we should have our own poll on here to decide who to vote for?

Big Jason is on a UK TV car show called Classic Gear, I have seen it a couple of times but it?s a bit dull. :)