Weird Dreams Thread

I should read the thread title before reading the posts...
I did the same, read @Redliner 's post, wondered what the hell was going on and then realised where I was.

@ninjacoco picked me up in her current test vehicle, a 2024 Nissan Frontier, but I couldn't set in the front seat because there was a Puffalump, a Dunkin Donuts box and some other box in the passenger seat. In the Dunkin box was her newest creation, Lobster Strawberry Cream Cheese filled Donuts (think jelly donut shape), on top was a big pink swirl of icing. Being not donut averse, I asked to try one, and she gladly allowed me to do so. However, I didn't feel the lobster added anything to the donut and the actual dough lacked sweetness. 🤣

This one comes courtesy of my wife:
She woke up giggling and told me "I dreamed you bought a weird small car called Honda Innuendo...did I make it up or is there such a car in the real world?"

Another car related weird dream: I was with my mum in the US, we were in a small town and had to go to the airport. There was public transport, but it came in the form of a right hand drive VW Passat Variant, not a bus. When it arrived I had to put our bags in the trunk, but almost all of it was already filled with huge containers of orange juice. When I asked the driver about it he was all secretive about it, as if he smuggled it or something. We then set off to the airport, but soon after the car converted to a self driving car and the former driver drove a Golf GTI in front of us and zipped through traffic as if he was on a motorbike. Our car had problems following him, but did manage it somehow. Then I woke up.