Weird Dreams Thread

Couple of odd ones last night. First a local guy I knew (who doesn't exist) tried to steal my bobtail while I was in the house. He was using his little children as accomplices and they could apparently operate the steering and pedal to turn the thing around. Somehow. It had snowed too. He was out of his own truck so I grabbed him and asked him how he started it. Apparently he bypassed the alarm it doesn't have. I shooed the kids off and took my truck back. Strange dream. Thankfully the real Bob is missing a steering wheel while parked so there's no way that children could drive off with it.

Later I dreamt that I was at a Goodwill, seemingly in this country but with prices in USD. I was looking at old audio stuff, picked up what I thought was a Sony Minidisc player (that turned out to be a Walkman cassette player but whatevs). It was priced at $0.1285 or something silly. There were also a load of cartridge things, like PCMCIA cards that were apparently a music format, for the same price. At least one of them was a Bluetooth card.

Despite not having any dollary-doos in my wallet (makes me think I was still in the UK) I apparently bought them... or stole them. I think I've managed to mix my Techmoan and LGR fantasies.

Edit: I forgot that the night before I dreamt that I was visiting Fingringhoe as part of a FinalGear roadtrip. I was in the Smart and got lost, because that often seems to happen. :LOL:

Last edited:
So.... in last night's dream I was chased through the woods by zombies on Ural motorcycles with sidecars.

Thanks, people of #motogear... :p
You're welcome!! Teehee

My thanks will go to all the barn find videos I have watched recently.

It started with a drive to someplace I did not want to go. I don't know where or why I was going there, just had a feeling of dread with the trip. The only good part was I was with a good friend that passed years ago.

We had stopped to eat and decided to take some back roads. On the way wa seen all the normal farm land scenery you would expect, there were a few things that stood out. A young girl was chasing a hat in the wind, when she caught it, a rabbit fell out. A woman was riding a cow to lead a herd someplace. Then we see an open barn that has a wild light show going on inside. As we got closer, we could see a couple of nice looking cars inside, so we stopped to if we could take a closer look.

A woman came out of the barn and greeted us. We told her why we stopped and asked to see the cars. She waved us in, asking if we ever heard of the Dazzler concept cars. That is when I noticed the lights coming from the open trunks of these cars. The trunks had a row of speakers that extended across the the trunk and a light panel that folded down from the trunklid to fill the gap between the lid and speakers. She explained that these were 4 of 6 cars put together to capitalize on the popularity of disco.

I don't remember much after that, but the cars were cool.

I just had this one, and I am still a bit puzzled.

I was having a conversation with a few people at an outdoor diner. A waiter brought us some sandwiches and drinks. I had a drink and took a few bites of the sandwich. I noticed it was fairly mediocre, but it kept "growing" back. I asked what of of sandwich this was like chicken, but wild.

My brother had come over to my house and we were looking out at the front yard. Suddenly a blue van drives down to the back and into my neighbors yard. Seems they’re loading the sick/drug addict person into the van. For some reason I’m now in the van with them going to the hospital. Why am I in the van? I wonder to myself. Then I wake up and it’s now dark because 5am.

I had a strange one a few days ago that woke me up.

Some folks I knew from the church I used to go to barged into my house and set up a small get together with other church members. I can recall stomping around my (bigger than reality) house yelling at people to leave. I can recall seeing a bunch of confused faces and me saying "nobody asked, you all just showed up, get the fuck out!"

Then I woke up.

At some point on this dream I bought a BMW sedan, older one as it was square. I remember thinking I got a deal because it was repainted pink. One evening I go out to it was about to get in it when some guy with a gun comes jogging over clearly on a mission. Dude sees me then starts with “I don’t want to do this,” aims at and I cower on the ground wondering how I got into this situation, I was suddenly a few steps away from the car while this guy was now about at the front quarter panel. I cover my head with a book and the man starts shooting. Somehow he misses a few times. Then he hits me and I wake up….

At 3 in the morning. ??

Whenever someone says "I don't want to do this", you should ask them why they are doing it.

Also, don't buy a pink BMW?

Have you been playing Deathloop? I have and that dream is exactly the sort of thing that could come from playing it. Bright colours and shooting people out of necessity. I suppose Borderlands would do it, too.

Last edited:
Ooo....kaaay?

Last night I dreamt that I walked through some supermarket parking lot. After I turned a corner apparently a car driver decided he no longer wanted to stay behind me so he drove into me so I was flung onto the car's bonnet. Of course I banged on the bonnet so the driver stopped, I got off the bonnet and he shouted at me why I was banging on the bonnet. :-? A heated argument started (containing arguments like "you could have taken the second lane which exists all the way through the parking lot" from me and "get yourself a car, then you don't need to walk" from him), he left in the middle of the argument and I continued walking. Shortly afterwards a driver in some cabrio wanted to turn around, but as I just walked by she ran into me, flinging me into the air and into the passenger's seat of said cabrio, but apparently unscathed.
Then I woke up...

I've been dying on my dream for 3 consecutive nights now. I feel like my job is taking a toll on my mental health lately. I should avoid overthinking things before going to bed.

I've been dying on my dream for 3 consecutive nights now. I feel like my job is taking a toll on my mental health lately. I should avoid overthinking things before going to bed.
Yes that doesn't sound healthy, particularly if you have a dangerous job and the dreams could affect how you work.

I went to a wrestling event for some reason (I don't get wrestling, it isn't for me) and ended up on the roof (Deathloop creeping in), then got 'pissed' on by a drone that was filming me and uploading the footage to a big screen. I blame Apple for not carrying my sleep mode timings to iOS 15, meaning I got woken up during the night by a notification and fell asleep again to this nonsense. :LOL:

I just dreamt that another FG member, who shall remain unnamed here, drove his car into the harbour with me and other people inside, when he attempted to do a three-point turn on a pier.
Everyone remained remarkably calm and got out unharmed.

I just dreamt that another FG member, who shall remain unnamed here, drove his car into the harbour with me and other people inside, when he attempted to do a three-point turn on a pier.
Everyone remained remarkably calm and got out unharmed.
{ notices "he," breathes sigh of relief }

Well, I assumed it is someone he has met, so I am in the clear.

Keep going, we will figure it out eventually! :p