Weird Dreams Thread

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, GB.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
Couple of odd ones last night. First a local guy I knew (who doesn't exist) tried to steal my bobtail while I was in the house. He was using his little children as accomplices and they could apparently operate the steering and pedal to turn the thing around. Somehow. It had snowed too. He was out of his own truck so I grabbed him and asked him how he started it. Apparently he bypassed the alarm it doesn't have. I shooed the kids off and took my truck back. Strange dream. Thankfully the real Bob is missing a steering wheel while parked so there's no way that children could drive off with it.

Later I dreamt that I was at a Goodwill, seemingly in this country but with prices in USD. I was looking at old audio stuff, picked up what I thought was a Sony Minidisc player (that turned out to be a Walkman cassette player but whatevs). It was priced at $0.1285 or something silly. There were also a load of cartridge things, like PCMCIA cards that were apparently a music format, for the same price. At least one of them was a Bluetooth card.

Despite not having any dollary-doos in my wallet (makes me think I was still in the UK) I apparently bought them... or stole them. I think I've managed to mix my Techmoan and LGR fantasies.

Edit: I forgot that the night before I dreamt that I was visiting Fingringhoe as part of a FinalGear roadtrip. I was in the Smart and got lost, because that often seems to happen. :LOL:

Last edited:

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '20 KTM 890R, '16 Yamaha R3
So.... in last night's dream I was chased through the woods by zombies on Ural motorcycles with sidecars.

Thanks, people of #motogear... :p
You're welcome!! Teehee

GRtak

Forum Addict
My thanks will go to all the barn find videos I have watched recently.

It started with a drive to someplace I did not want to go. I don't know where or why I was going there, just had a feeling of dread with the trip. The only good part was I was with a good friend that passed years ago.

We had stopped to eat and decided to take some back roads. On the way wa seen all the normal farm land scenery you would expect, there were a few things that stood out. A young girl was chasing a hat in the wind, when she caught it, a rabbit fell out. A woman was riding a cow to lead a herd someplace. Then we see an open barn that has a wild light show going on inside. As we got closer, we could see a couple of nice looking cars inside, so we stopped to if we could take a closer look.

A woman came out of the barn and greeted us. We told her why we stopped and asked to see the cars. She waved us in, asking if we ever heard of the Dazzler concept cars. That is when I noticed the lights coming from the open trunks of these cars. The trunks had a row of speakers that extended across the the trunk and a light panel that folded down from the trunklid to fill the gap between the lid and speakers. She explained that these were 4 of 6 cars put together to capitalize on the popularity of disco.

I don't remember much after that, but the cars were cool.

GRtak

Forum Addict
I just had this one, and I am still a bit puzzled.

I was having a conversation with a few people at an outdoor diner. A waiter brought us some sandwiches and drinks. I had a drink and took a few bites of the sandwich. I noticed it was fairly mediocre, but it kept "growing" back. I asked what of of sandwich this was like chicken, but wild.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
'03 Audi Allroad, '87 Mercury Colony Park
My brother had come over to my house and we were looking out at the front yard. Suddenly a blue van drives down to the back and into my neighbors yard. Seems they’re loading the sick/drug addict person into the van. For some reason I’m now in the van with them going to the hospital. Why am I in the van? I wonder to myself. Then I wake up and it’s now dark because 5am.