Weird Dreams Thread

^ I got mixed up with threads and thought this was Random Thoughts for a minute :blink::lol:

I had a really weird dream last night.

I was getting married. It was set in the present - so I was 17 or so getting married to a girl I know. Except she couldn't make it to the wedding (she had an exam). So I was going on my own. To my own wedding without a bride. For some reason everyone was in jeans/T-shirts as well, and the dream ended after I left home after making a big deal that I should be smart and changed into a suit instead.

You know when sounds and things around you sort of weave themselves into dreams, well I slept through about 30 seconds or so of my alarm (which is the radio). I was in my friends house, and looked out the front window and there were these people in a Mitsubishi Pajero delivering cushions for some reason or another. The woman who got out of the drivers side was reading the weather report off a clipboard. I remember thinking in the dream that its an extremely odd thing to be saying while delivering cushions, and I woke up.

Evidently I was dreaming about reading the FG forums. I dreamt that my rep had gone up to 31. A minute ago I breezed past a post I made in another thread, and saw that it was still at 28. Now, I knew I had only dreamt that it was 31, yet I still felt compelled to check and make sure no one had neg repped me.

I suppose I have some sort of deep rep anxiety causing me to dream about it. :lol:

I dreamt last night that I couldn't stop crying because Billie Piper died. :blink:

(she didn't)

I just woke up from a dream where I had bunch of tattoos on my arms. My arms also had like double the muscle I have now. I kept thinking I can't remember ever having these tattoos done, but they actually look quite nice. Then I proceeded to flex in front of the mirror several times. :unsure:

Then something.. then David Beckham told me the meaning of my tattoos... something... New Year's Eve tomorrow, don't have to go to school (I actually thought that in the dream)... something... then I woke up.

I had a very strange Top Gear related dream the other night. For some reason, I was being driven in a car with Clarkson, Hammond and May. We were showing them around the city or something. I remember we drove past a local Holden dealership, in which there was a used Renault Laguna for a very low price. Jeremy then started ranting about how its a terrible French car thats badly made and what not. And I don't remember much after that. There was something involving a bus in a lawnmower showroom that I had to catch, and it went to my school which was in my house for some reason, and there were a lot of balloons.
Why are they always so confusing?

I once had a TG dream with the hosts, it was about the same as yours. And I too do not remember much of it after the argumentative bickering about a car I can't recall. :lol:

I've a sort of reoccurring dream lately where I'll go to sleep (for real), wake up (in dream), and for about 30 seconds I can barely move. Everything about me is real sluggish. Gradually I regain feeling and get up out of bed. Particularly, last night I went search for the sound that "woke me up" - turns out the TV right outside my room was on. Playing a show I've been watching recently that never aired in the US and isn't even in English. I tried to turn it off but it came back on immediately, so I eventually just pulled the plug. I went back to bed.

The weird part is that I had considered the matter and was absolutely convinced that I was not dreaming. I checked my alarm clock, which seemed about right. I felt random objects and it was all perfectly realistic. I could find no evidence that it was a dream. In fact, the only reasons I can be sure it was a dream are the TV show that was playing, and the fact that when I woke up again, the clock showed half an hour earlier than the time it was in the dream (and about 10 minutes after I fell asleep for real).

Very weird. I have a variation of this almost every night. It's a lot like what used to happen when I slept on my back, but I don't do that anymore :dunno:

Last edited:
I just had a weird one where some friends and I were out exploring the island when we came up on a giant turtle with crab claws. This thing was bigger than most cars. As we were standing there admiring/wetting out pants in fear an equally giant normal turtle crawled up. The turab (yeah I just thought that up) picked up the turtle with one of its claws and bit off one of the legs. Then it took a big bite out of the turtle's head. Now we were really terrified. Then I somehow became cornered by the crab but it was okay since a pistol had magically appeared in my hand. I spent a good amount of time arguing with my friends over whether the bullets would kill the crab or just make it angry. After way too long of an argument I finally tried to shoot the damn thing but the trigger needed a stupid amount of force to pull. I ended up using fingers on both hands and the turab was no more.

I once had a TG dream with the hosts, it was about the same as yours. And I too do not remember much of it after the argumentative bickering about a car I can't recall. :lol:

I have dreams about the TG hosts, but they're unsettling and therefore unprintable. And they never, ever involve James May. While the rest of me doesn't give it much thought, it seems my subconscious is quite adamant and vocal about its TG host preferences. :blink:

The other night I dreamt entirely in German. The dreams themselves were no weirder than my dreams usually are, but all of the dialogue was in German, a language I haven't used with any kind of anything resembling regularity since I studied it in high school 15 years ago. I'm pretty sure my in-dream grammar and vocabulary were a lot better than what I'm capable of awake. Comforting, that. Means I haven't forgotten as much as I think I have.

Last edited:
O....kay.

I dreamt last night that I was hanging around with this Spanish gangster guy, who's surname was Sanchez. That was made very clear to me, so I guess it was important.

We seem to have been on the run from a rival gang or something.

We ended up in a seedy looking pub, you know, a very smokey, dark one, with guys around the place flicking their knives or whatever.

Over at another table, there was a group of guys, and a waiter (yes, a waiter in a seedy pub) walked up to us and said "Their name is Sanchez too". :blink:

Suddenly, the guys jumped up and started to chase us out of the pub. We ended up in a car, and the guy I was with calmly said "He's wearing 2 cuff links, that means he's going to die"

Then the two of us were sitting silently in the car, and we were driving up a road near my estate, in the middle of the night.

He was driving, correctly, on the left-hand side of the road, but he then checked his blind spots, then swerved to the right side.
Then he said "I keep forgetting. I always drive like that in Spain".

Then we both sat in silence for another few moments, and then I woke up.

What...the titty tickling fuck...did I eat last night?:blink:

Sanchez...Dirty Sanchez?

Sanchez...Dirty Sanchez?

If I started dreaming about Dirty Sanchez, BELIEVE me I wouldn't want too many people to know about it...

And that goes for the show too...

There's a show?! :blink:

Does it come on one of those sketchy pay-per-view channels or what?

I just realized that I haven't dreamed in many months.

I think that's a good sign. Maybe. I miss the creepy dreams. I like creepy dreams like I like creepy movies.

I'd rather not be having dreams. I woke up the day before yesterday feeling as if I was being watched. I thought the words on the sign across my bed had been changed to something else while I slept and everything. So, I went into a panic attack as I was waking up...for no reason. I even got up and looked around the house to see if anything looked tampered-with after I woke up.

I don't remember what happened in the dream leading up to that, but daaaaammmmmnnnnnnn. Must've been a doozy.

I was at a cinema, only it was square like a modern theather so there were people looking at the film (cats doing funny things) from all angles. Then there was time for a break (like in a theater) and I went to order something to drink but I got served a lovely salad instead. The urinals were made for midgets and the toilets had transparent doors. I then stopped completely, yelled loudly, moulted my skin like a snake and woke up.

:think: