Weird Dreams Thread

I dreamt once that i was chased, then pushed over and stabbed in the back. When i woke up, my back hurt on the exact same spot as i was stabbed in the dream, and it didn't go away for a full hour.

I once had a dream, that came in two parts (on 2 nights not adjacent to one another - about a few weeks between them) many years ago that I still remember today.

I was in some kind of castle/manor house (I didn't see the outside) with a few people I was friends with, although they weren't real people. We were having a great time running about and playing etc, when a ginger cat turned up. What followed was a series of (visual) stories of basically people going up to it, stroking it and saying 'aww, who's a cute little pussycat' etc. At this point the cat would open a third eye in the middle, and begin chewing off legs and arms of the kids.

The second 'installment' was one of sort of a big-brother game-show. It was the same set of kids (without any injuries - my mind clearly wasn't very good at continuity) and the same cat (which we now knew was evil and what it could do). The cat was in a cage at the end of a walkway, with a key hanging just in front of it. We knew this was the key to the exit from this building and that we had to get it. The floor between us and it was covered in pressure points, which would release the cat and cause it to go haywire. Somehow one of us managed to get the key, but hit a pad on the way out, letting loose the cat. We got out of the building to find ourselves in the middle of a brand new housing estate (with a massive manor house in the middle of it, of course) before running down the street being chased by the cat.

The was pretty weird.

Other than that, the only other time was when I was lying in bed paralyzed, keeping my eyes firmly shut, because I feared there was a massive (probably about 6 foot long) spider above my bed. No idea where that came from. :p

And other than that, nothing abnormal. I have woken up once, got out of bed, had a shower, got back to my room and THEN realised that it was 1:30am. I hadn't noticed the projection clock directly above me when I'm in bed, the clock in the bathroom, or the fact it was still pitch-black outside. :lol:

Two dreams that I've had that I remember are very much linked but had weeks appart.

1: (Had this dream during a state of depression, mood swings and violent tempers)

Was driving (In dreams I can always drive) into the college car park, the car was a lime green 70s car, probably a Vauxhall Viva.
SO anyway, I'm driving in when I notice a girl further down the street, (a girl who in real life rejected me, although in her defence it was entirley my fault) So I floor it and run her over, I vividy remeber hearing her smash into the roof and hit the boot lid on the way down.
Then I get out of the car and start checking the front for damage completley ignoring the girl I ran down, while passers by are running over/ phone the police etc!

Didn't like that dream, it was disturbing and worried me about my mental state.

2: (Had during better times)

Pretty much the same thing, but accidental. I was driving the same car down the same street at aout 30mph when she runs out in front of the car, I slam on the brakes but the wheels lock up and and I slide into her.
She goes over the top of the car and smashes the windscreen beofore rolling over the roof and hiting the boot lid, landing on the ground behind the car.
I remember being unable to move and gripping the steering wheel not daring to look behind me, then I woke up.

Once again a dream that caused me to question my mental health, still not convinced I'm right in the head now to be honest.

My film location project is giving me nightmares. I've whined about it a bit on Random Thoughts, but it's set in my car (which if something breaks on it again, my mom's gonna kill me). So, if the car gets smashed, I'm in heaps of trouble with my family AND my film project (continuity issues, you know--can't have it smashed to bits in one shot and fine in the next, no matter how many times it happened on "Dukes of Hazzard").

So, the nightmare. In the middle of filming the darn thing, I dreamt that I got sandwiched between two semi trucks on I-35, coming back from a late-night kolache run to this one place that's open 24/7 up in West. Car full of Czech goodness, smashed to bits in the front and the back. The weird part was that it was realistic enough to remember. Usually I forget dreams. I even woke up with my spine feeling like it'd been kicked all over...haysoos! I had to go out to the parking lot when I woke up just to make sure the darn thing was there in one piece.

Last night I had this weird dream, maybe it was because I was working on a video project and had to listen to lots of sad music (think Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek style)

So I was in Hong Kong, I missed the train so I took the next one but somehow the rails disconnected from the train and the train spun off onto the road (even though the rails were underground) and caused this massive ass pile-up. I remember myself rapidly trying to dodge the incoming crashing cars, trucks etc. The next part was strange though, my parents and I had rented a Bentley Continental GT from P1 or whatever and everywhere we went, this strange old man would appear in a late 1990s Mercedes CLK, at the end of the dream we were in a building or a house and he crashed straight through the walls, he stopped just a second before he hit me and I; suspended in fear dropped my phone onto the floor.

Then I woke up.

Yeah I bumped my own thread. Big woop, wanna fight about it?!

Just remembered a dream I had once, years ago, when I was about 6/7. It was very vivid and I remember it perfectly to this day.

I was in a hospital, in a private room, sitting on the bed, and I had just 'woken up' in the dream.
A nurse came in, and put Sudocrem on my bum, and I then got out of bed to look for my parents. I walked around the wards, and wandered into one room, that was basically my parent's bedroom, in the middle of the hospital.
I then wondered around again, and walked into another room, which was full of doctors and nurses. They all looked at me as if they had been expecting me, and one of the doctors takes my hand and tells me it's time for my "needle".
He then takes out a syringe, and injects it into my hand.
But instead of just the needle going in, the whole syringe goes into my hand :blink:
Then I woke up.

It was just sooo real, that I was convinced that it really happened, but my parents insist that I was never in hospital when I was young, and I sure wouldn't have been left on my own.

I dreamed that I crossed the border between some industrial district and a warzone, and was promptly grouped together with some soldiers that were completely covered in black muck, as were their living quarters. We then headed to reprogram some automatic weapons on a field.

One of my favourites dreams:
I was inside a videogame with another person, and there was a guy with a cup of wine, that divided itself into other 2 cups of wine, and these became robots that fought each other
And the walls around were made of chip and modems

I had this weird dream a couple of nights before where I was going on a camp with my class and we went into this really scary dark forest place and two of these white scary giant horse monsters chased us through, we went on our own horses and galloped through the forest winding through the trees. Then I realized I was in a dream (half) so I stopped and turned around and there were the horses. I threw my hands up in the air and they exploded

I dreamed Michael Stipe stuck a needle in my gums and the music in my head started to come from a fly buzzing around my head.

I had a dream where I was driving down the road with a woman I knew years ago, and we found a guitar (though it was the size of an upright bass) on the road so we stopped to pick it up. Unfortunately a police officer then stopped (in a Ford Falcon, of all things, which isn't sold here) and started picking on us. At one point I asked for his badge number, and he threw his badge across the street. A crowd started building up, so we started looking for witnesses for when we accused the guy of harassment, and then we decided it would be best to run off because apparently he was some sort of evil power hungry dude. As a result, we hid in an abandoned building until the crowd dispersed, and realized that we had his badge but he never actually got around to asking us our names or for our licenses.

^ Haha that's funny and ironic

I just had the most pathetic dream ever. I was at a movie premiere with some friends at some weird comedy/horror movie which was about some messed up reality show about Cooking with Magic and Monsters (like Dr.Horrible's sing along blog type thing) so the dream began while we were buying snacks and things. So afterward we went on to the cinema and there some guy greeted us (presumably he knew us since he called me by name). So we went in and let everyone in and so I dropped something so I picked it up and when I turned around, Marylin Manson was there, he said hi, but i wasn't a fan so I just hi back, but then Rose McGowan walked through! So afterward I sat down at my seat and then later after the movie finished I wanted to see if I could get a picture with Rose, but by the time I got there she was already hoarded by fans so I just decided not to bother her since she didn't seem to be in the mood and went back to see my friends. On the way back I saw Alysson Hannigan who I did take a picture with and then I walked out the door to get to my friends and the dream ended.

I had a dream last night that I was working with a bunch of "friends" (they were actually complete strangers), in a sweet shop of some sort, run by a bunch of guys.
The guys were kind of shady, and at one point in the dream I saw one guy walking through the shop with a big back of AK47s, and nothing really came out of it then.
Suddenly my "friends" and I are all outside the shop, and we all are aware that the guys are down in the basement. We are all chatting away, and one girl says "Am I the only one who can hear guns going off from the basement?!"
So we all start panicing and try to run away and stuff, and I for some reason run back into the shop, searching frantically for a bag of sweets I had bought earlier. I was running around the shop frantically trying to find the bag, no gun shots going off or anything, just a heightened sense of panic.
Then one girl turned to me very casually and said "check next to the cash register", and there it was.
Next thing, I'm back at home, and I tell my parents what had happened and they are all "Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that", not bothered at all...and then I woke up.:blink:

I blame the caffine
*sips on can of Coke*

God I had the stupidest dream last night. I dreamed that I had won 400 Million on the lottery, and for some reason the me in this dream, instead of spending it all on cars, decided the best way of blowing it would be to take The Principality of Sealand by massive military force. In the dream though, Sealand was absolutely massive and heavily defended by it's own army. At this point I had spent all my money on about fifty of those Bell Kiowa helicopters the U.S Army use. We ended up winning, obviously, until the 'King of Sealand' whoever that is, decided to suicide crash his private jet into the fort so nobody could have it, basically the whole thing got blown to shit but it was kinda awesome, then I can't remember what happened next.

I'm worried that Michael Bay is going to direct my dreams from now on.

Cold pills do silly things to my head.

I keep dreaming that my mom gave me more money in my bank account. In the dream, I check my bank balance on my phone, find that my mom's given me money (usually so that there's $60 or so in my account), and then roll back over and fall asleep again.

I guess dreaming about something so mundane and silly is what weirds me out. I guess I know what's on my mind lately (cold pills are expensive, ugh, and don't get me started on Christmas)?

I also keep dreaming that my car's been hit again and that my favorite Puffalump bunny's material has deteriorated into just a few purple cobwebs of the nylon material stuff. :( Maybe that's what the $60 is for in my bank account? I keep going out to check on my car, though, when I wake up. Seems almost real.

Yesterday, I dreamt I went to North Korea with my family. And then when I came back home, the first thing I did was post here and review some of the cheap North Korean cars I drove. Maybe that's not so weird for Final Gear though.

Just because we don't have an awesome dreams thread...

once I dreamt I was driving around through some Vineyards in Italy in a blue Ferrari 250 GTO with Catherine Zeta Jones in the passenger seat.

I woke up thinking: "wtf? a Ferrari GTO in blue?!?"

Ooh. I had a similar dream like that a few years ago. I was driving a green Viper down a street near where I live. I could actually feel the sense of speed in the dream too. (It was probably a green Viper since I used to have a die cast model of one).

OK lads...hopefully someone can help me with this one, because this is a hum-dinger...

For the last 2 nights, I've been having kind of a recurring Top Gear (or at least Richard Hammond) dream.

I basically dreamt of some strange show, or cut-away, kind of like all those things on Brainiac, like Brainiac for a day and stuff.
This weird show or whatever it was...was called "Things that Fit in Richard Hammond's Pants"
The studio was a cheesy small room, with a small audience standing to the side, and cheesy day-time game-show music.
Richard came out on the stage (but wasn't presenting, he was just sort of there), and there was a giant vat of tea in the middle of the stage.
Richard then got a cup, filled it with some tea, poured it down his pants, and then threw the rest of it at the audience.
The voice over guy then said "Tune in next time!!", and I woke up.

Last night I had the same dream, this time with jelly instead of tea.

I don't know whether I should see someone, or pitch the idea to the BBC :blink:

I dreamt me and a bunch of my buddies, guys and girls, were about to go out it was like 930 so we needed to kill about a half hour so since there was 8 of us guys we fired up cod on 2 xbox's and played online 4 v 4 and when we stopped all the sudden it was 12:15 and all the girls were gone.

Also dreamt about a drill that had an infinately flexible head so you could get to bolts or screws in any sort of awkward angle, but it was made of rubber which I don't think works in real life.

Last edited: