Weird Dreams Thread

I dreamed Blue Rodeo kept trying to steal my camera.

Also, buffy_09, you reminded me of this.

Last edited:
Not a specific dream, but I notice that my dreams like to change setting abruptly and it never seems to bother me.

Last night weird dream:
I was able to run very fast and walk over the walls. The floor started to fall and I saw an old friend from school :blink:

I've been playing to much Prince of Persia lately

A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was somehow magically turned into an apple. I can't remember how that happened in the dream, but there was something to do with sneaking around in a huge abandoned library with some random people before that. Anyway, my friend was trying to eat me. I was trying to shout 'No no no no, It's me! Please don't eat me!' over and over again, but I couldn't make any noise and stop what was happening because I was a freaking apple. I woke up just as she was about to take a bite out of me. It was actually horrifying...yet hilarious. Horrifyingly hilarious?

Last edited:
I had a pretty weird dream this morning; I was somehow looking at an illegal mining business in the basement of an apartment block just alongside a bookshop, then in the same room there was a Christmas party and someone gave me a PS3 with a racing wheel and GT5 as a gift. :lol: From digging to PS3s? WTF?

I keep seeing this dream where i'm walking in a town, going towards a used car shop. It's raining snow and it's starting to get darker. I walk in to the car lot, i find myself looking around there for nice cars, i see that the car salesmans are looking at me suspicioisly, but i don't notice them.
I see this silver E60 500-series, and just when i'm walking towards it, the salesmans start to walk towards me, i try the door, it's open so i sit in and look around. It has a tan leather and the key is in the ignition, i push the start-button, pop it into "D" and put my feet to the floor, the car does a kickdown when accelerating wrom a standstill(don't know how's that possible) I can't steer the car the way i want (or do things like i'm thinking of), which is annoying.
I see myself blasting out of the car lot in a huge slide, flying the snow and gravel (in a outside view, just like in movies) then suddently i see that my old teacher (happened to be my ex maths teacher from years back who i didn't like at all) sits right next to me, then suddently i'm in a huge car chase with many police cruisers following me in a desert blasting 155+mph to the sundown. At the end, my teacher pulls out a weapon and and shows her badge and tells me to pull over. Then the dream just stops and i'm on to the next one. I've seen that bloody dream for four times, it's starting to creep me out :D Not going to re-do that dream in real life, that's for sure.

Recurring dreams where I always end up running backwards away from Hitler and taunting him while he chases me up a hill... he always ALMOST catches me but I get away, by turning around and actually running.

Seriously, what the fuck? Running away from hitler? Last night I was inside some sort of prison-thing, I snuck in there with some dude from denmark (wtf?) and stole a guard-lady's gardening-hoe thing. Then we ran away, and hitler chased us up the inevitable hill. I threw the hoe at his face, but I missed.

Seriously, what the fuck is my mind trying to tell me?

Not a specific dream, but I notice that my dreams like to change setting abruptly and it never seems to bother me.

I think this is true for everyone; there's all kind of weird shit we all just take for granted while we're dreaming. For instance, that I'm sneaking into a jewish prison-thing with some dude from denmark. I never once wondered why I was there.

Last edited:
Apparently I have been studying too much.

See our campus has tons of stray cats. (Damn you "Cat Alliance") Well I dreamed that an experiment with the active denial system lead to them being mutated and turning into zombie cats. There is nothing more terrifying than being chased by f'ing zombie cats. And what made it worse was that I had no guns. At first I was like fine, Ill just go get my rifle and all will be fine. But NO! I am at school, so my guns are in my roome. So I spend the next god knows how long running from these zombie cats. Finally I get to my car and randomly my shotgun is in it, but I only have bird shot. So now my roommate would hit them up in the air and I would shoot the zombie cats trap and skeet style. Was a strange dream and I was happy when I woke up. always knew those cats would try and kill me one day.

^ the solution in all my dreams is always my car. If something happens I have to go to my car. IDK why but like 90% of my dreams involve the car :blink:

I had one of my favourite dreams again :mrgreen:
James and I are detectives and we're investigating something mysterious

But this time James got hurt :(

I get some wacky dreams when I get sick.

So, I dreamt that my school had a big meeting thing and was handing out poisoned kolaches, Jonestown cult style. Weird shaved head people in baggy robes and all. And the kolaches looked weird, too--they had weird pastel colored filling (like purple and peach and Puffalump colors). I think I was helping the kids I babysit sometimes (...why were they at BU?!) cough theirs back up when I woke up.

I've also had a lot lately where I get in serious trouble for something or other with my parents for things I haven't actually done. Like the one where I was so certain I'd wrecked my car that I went outside to check on it the next morning.

The last one was that I'd ended up in the hospital with this bronchitis crap that I have right now and I was pretty much dying. Ew.

I hardly ever have dreams, but when I do, they're messed up.

Last edited:
The last dream I remember that I had was one I mentioned in random thoughts briefly, a few days ago. Note to self: never drink a bunch of Earl Grey tea, watch Star Trek and then go straight to sleep.

So at first it was me play fighting with Bruce Greenwood (guy who plays Captain Pike in the new movie) in some huge mansion-house thing, which also, oddly, happened to be where the Star Trek sets apparently were. And someone had a McLaren Mercedes SLR parked outside with its lights left on...

Then it got weirder when he finally stopped, introduced himself, and William Shatner appeared at this point. I said hi to him and then he went out to the Mercedes and drove through a window. Which didn't shatter. And then he vanished.

Then Mr. Greenwood (he asked me not to call him that but I kept doing it anyway. He asked me to call him...Boo-Boo...) proceeded to show me around the sets, the Enterprise bridge and what-not. And then all of a sudden it was my house and I was like, in my pajamas sitting on my bed when Zachary Quinto pops out of my cupboard and the rest of the new cast minus Anton Yelchin file out of my closet. We proceed to have an awesome party and my bed is full of Zach Quinto and Chris Pine and Karl Urban hotness.

And then it got weird, I go to sleep with them in the dream then wake up in my dream. The Star Trek is gone. Instead there's a 10 year old kid screaming that he found his daddy hanging from the ceiling in the living room dead and I'm frantically shushing him because there's a younger kid asleep in the next room. This just devolves into me calming a freaked out kid, and then going down to find there is indeed a dead man hanging in my living room, and then I call 911. The police show up and are like, false alarm, and apparently they don't see the body, and just as they're about to sedate me because I'm screaming and freaking because they don't believe there's a dead man in my house I finally wake up.

It was probably the weirdest dream I've ever had that I remembered in detail after the fact...

I was at a friends' house and we were doing things. One of my friends had a machete for some reason, possibly to cut a watermelon - the details are fuzzy - and was bragging about how sharp it was. He was wandering around and I turned around and accidentally hit him, and the machete went into my arm really deep. Like, halfway down deep. I am someone who cannot stand the sight of things piercing skin at the best of times, so this was a very disturbing dream.

Thanks brain.

The other night I dreamt about Chris Harris being at Top Gear, skidding a Ford Fusion with Hammond and May in the back seats... :blink::blink::blink:

Don't ask.

I dreamed a woman wanted to paint my living room purple, and I wanted to paint my living room red, and we had a fight.

I had a very odd dream. I was walking my dog in a park and saw a old man with a duck on a leash. Like, the duck wasn't very "realistic" looking, it looked more like a stereotypical cartoon duck with a white body and bright orange bill. Anyways, i walked up to him and and the duck SPOKE! In a duck voice it said "Hi i'm Perry!" It was actually kinda cool lol. My dog seemed to get along with it and they both played together.

I then promptly woke up this morning. :S

I was going to post this in the F1 section, but seeing as it was a dream I'll put it here..

Last night I dreamt about Michael Schumacher coming back to F1. Specifically I dreamt about the Melbourne GP, even though Bahrein is the opener this year. I guess I keep forgetting that Melbourne is not the first race this year, so in my dream it was still the first race of the season...anyway.

In my dream I was watching the race on TV and Schumi was driving for Ferrari rather than Merc...I guess because that's whom I'll always associate him with. Anyway, he crashed out on the first lap and broke his leg like in 1999. Comback over. Also Nelson Piquet Junior was on the grid in some team whose name was like someone had randomly bashed a keyboard. Their livery was blue and purple and very ugly, also his team-mate was Sebastien Loeb. Also, for some reason, the TV commentators were a mixture of Channel 9's cricket commentary team, Gonzo from the Muppets, and Murray Walker.

LOL!

Last edited:
I dreamed a woman wanted to paint my living room purple, and I wanted to paint my living room red, and we had a fight.
Don't worry, you were only having a nightmare about being married.

I had a dream I was having sex with Alex Pettyfer;

- This is the weird dream thread afterall.