Weird Dreams Thread

There's a show?! :blink:

Does it come on one of those sketchy pay-per-view channels or what?

It's a UK knock off of Jackass.

One distinct memory of it I have is 2 guys jumping, naked, into a field of nettles.

Don't forget the beer enema.

Eeeeeeewwwwww.

That's so wrong, but so funny at the same time. :lol:

:lol:

Holy crap! I think that may have been on over here a while back.

Hilarious. Nasty. But hilarious.

Had an exam on Thursday and the results were supposed to be sent out to us by this morning.

I had THREE separate dreams concerning me receiving those results... and at 8 AM I shot out of bed to check my e-mail inbox, and there they were (they had been sent at about half past 6 in the morning).

Funnily enough, I can't remember what the separate dreams were predicting, but all of them were saying different results.

I dreamt last night I was driving a Nissan GT-R down a bobsled track in San Francisco, which incorporated the Golden Gate Bridge. I veered off the bridge but then suddenly instead of being in the car I was playing it in a video game so it was ok. I blame it on my friend's three year old sun who is obsessed with cars and has a little toy GT-R which he was showing me at dinner last night.

Dreamt last night that I was being chased through an apartment complex by a crazed gunman. I ran into a room that was a dead end and saw a gun on top of a wardrobe, pulled it down...and realised it was a NES handset. The gunman burst through the door, I pointed the gun at him and yelled 'BANG BANG BANG!' as loud as I could, which startled him for a moment, but before I could make my escape, he realised and shot me through the chest.

Last weird dream:
Hammond and I were hunting beggars on a wood, and I found a mac monitor

Dreamt last night that I was being chased through an apartment complex by a crazed gunman. I ran into a room that was a dead end and saw a gun on top of a wardrobe, pulled it down...and realised it was a NES handset. The gunman burst through the door, I pointed the gun at him and yelled 'BANG BANG BANG!' as loud as I could, which startled him for a moment, but before I could make my escape, he realized and shot me through the chest.

I had a similar dream once when I was 7, Maybe this was a result of playing too much 007 but I was driving an Aston Martin Vanquish and being chased by Carla the Jackal (search it up) who was on a motorbike. I pulled in to the drive way and went upstairs. She climbed through the window with a chainsaw so I then quickly ran downstairs *flash* I'm back in the car again only this time I'm dodging her missiles *flash* I'm running down the stairs at home and I walk into the lounge. Everyone is having breakfast and is completely normal. As far as I can remember I either grabbed the remote and I click as Carla walks in or threw something at the ground which shattered but both ways she disappears by the time I turn around.

Weird dream I had in Italy and forgot about posting it till now.

I was at my house in the loft (which does not exist in real life) and there was some sort of planning going on. Next thing I know there are about 50 forum members in my garage and yard, pulling stuff out and making all sorts of weird things. Some group had taking scaffolding and made a jungle gym type thing out of it and others had a bunch of nuts and bolts doing who knows what. I woke up soon after that which was rather annoying because I wanted to know what all this stuff was for.

Oh, and the only two people I "recognized" were Quiky and Jayhawk.

I had a dream a friend from college came over hysterical because she was never going to be able to give her daughter a sister. She then proceeds to, while completely hysterical, explain to me that she has some kind of brain tumor or something. I couldn't quite understand, her being hysterical and all, and am trying to ask her if she's been having seizures or how she knows. It's the first dream I've had in years. Not a really pleasant one. :(

:hug: I hate dreams like that. Makes me feel a bit off for the rest of the day.

Last weird dream I had involved Conan O'Brien. He was following me around convinced that he knew me from somewhere but couldn't quite remember. I was denying it but I had the same feeling as well. Can't quite remember what happened after that but the whole dream was very Fringe-like. That's what I get for watching old Late Night episodes before bed.

I dream I just remembered, It was one of those dreams where you think you're really awake. I came on here, as I always do when I wake up, and was browsing through the forums looking at all the new posts and was reading through the Random Thoughts thread. I saw a post by Viper and noticed he had been banned, I thought the site was in shambles and rallied about it, then the next time I came on here the site was down, taken down, with a message on the main page about the BBC demanding the site close. It was a nightmare.

^Aww, at least it was a dream..or WAS IT?

I haven't been that well the past few days and for me that always means I have weirder dreams than usual. Last night's fare was particularly weird, or rather hilarious.

The first was for some reason in third person, and involved me on the sixth floor of an extremely classy London hotel, in a suit and pouring myself a scotch as I was waiting for someone (who, I don't know) to arrive. Then I noticed a shadow behind the curtains and as I draw them back there's Matt Lucas, who is on an elevator outside cleaning the windows. I keep telling him to fuck off but he won't listen, so I just keep getting more and more pissed off until I take the massive TV from the wall and throw it through the window he's trying to clean.

Poor Matt Lucas. What the fuck was that all about?

I had this weird dream last night, I was sitting in a school gym and all of the girls I used to have crushes on were there and it was the most awkward dreams I've ever had. Then my best friend from my old school showed up which was strange but I haven't seen him in a while so I was thinking whatever, so I started chatting with him. Then he disappears and the rest of the dream is fuzzy.