Weird Dreams Thread

I bet you just needed to use the toilet.

I dreamt I smacked myself in the face with a tennis racket and then I don't know whether I actually woke up and was in a half-sleep half-awake zombie state where I felt the pain or I woke up in the dream. o_O

I've been starting to dream about school recently, not about the classes and all that mess but just hanging out with my friends in shop, goofing around and taking the piss out of each other. It really is the only thing I look forward to for the upcoming school year.

^ Similar to that I've only recently started dreaming about uni. Well, what I imagine it'll be like (which undoubtably will be miles off the mark). But believe me it gets weird when you know about the new school year, but aren't part of it anymore... :cry:

In other unrelated dreams - some weird ones where I'm naked, but no-one else is and no-one seems to mind... :?

I think I can safely say I had the best dreams of my life last night. Nothing too special, I was with a very good friend (female) for whom I secretly have a big time crush, and we were just hanging out together, talking, laughing and enjoying in a venue I cannot remember anymore.

Might sound cheesy and uninteresting, but when I woke up, I felt great. Never better. I really do have make a move on her, this just turned on my overdrive unit for women :D

Not a specific dream per se, but something that has come up frequently in many dreams - suddenly there is low gravity. Walking normally is difficult, I keep launching myself into the air. Once I figure it out I start doing it on purpose as it's quite fun. At this point I usually also figure out I am dreaming. But it must mean something, it's come up many times in many otherwise unrelated dreams.

I think I can safely say I had the best dreams of my life last night. Nothing too special, I was with a very good friend (female) for whom I secretly have a big time crush, and we were just hanging out together, talking, laughing and enjoying in a venue I cannot remember anymore.

Might sound cheesy and uninteresting, but when I woke up, I felt great. Never better. I really do have make a move on her, this just turned on my overdrive unit for women :D

Best of Luck brother... let us know how it goes !:thumbup:

Here's my weirdest dream ever, happened (in my mind :D) a few weeks ago:

I was sitting with my brother in a building similar to a cinema or a theatre, I just know it was very big, there was a large audience and Adolf Hitler was giving us a lecture about something. In addition, every person sitting there had a toy F1 car in their laps. Suddenly Hitler got angry, took the small F1 cars away from everybody and tore them to pieces. At the same time, Hitler's men (soldiers, or guards, I don't know) started to shoot at the people in the audience. There was panic, everybody tried to escape, and we managed to get out of the building, just to see that the whole city was destroyed and burning because they had started bombing it. My brother and I managed to get on a train and travelled home, where I told the whole story to my mother. She didn't seem too interested, she just asked one question: "Was Hitler's lecture interesting at least?"
And then I woke up. :D

I dreamed last night that I was a contestant on America's Next Top Model. Janice Dickinson started giving out to me because I had a butterfly design on my t-shirt.
I then offered to cut it off and then give it to her.

I dreamed with the TG boys last week
They were doing a trip in motorhomes :)rolleyes:) but it wasn't for the show. At some point, they discovered that each one of them had a superpower (James could stop time and Jeremy could fly, but I can't remember Richard's power)
The dream got even weirder but it didn't follow any kind of logic at all, so it's impossible to tell what happened, though I think some plasticine was involved

I can't remember what was I smoking before going to bed but I want more of it

I had a dream which referenced an earlier dream and I woke myself up trying to figure out the internal logic and if it was referring to a real world event or another dream that I had the same night, since the events of the earlier dream seemed like they should have happened but I couldn't figure out when or how. Also there was skating and a wedding cross cut between which was really jarring since it was a first person dream.

Last edited:
I dreamt last night that I was a cat in some weird sort of Fight Club. I had to defeat every other club member in ascending order of their status. Kind of like Pokemon.

My first fight was with a small domestic rabbit, who was called Scott. I, as the cat, started pawing Scott, and then tried to tear his stomach open with my teeth.

Then suddenly, my perspective changed from the cat's to my own, I then pulled the cat off Scott, kicked the cat away, and started cradling and comforting Scott.
Then I woke up.

What the titty tickling fuck was THAT about?! :blink:

Hey, at least you didn't dream that... swek (our own swek) rolled your car. >_< XD

One bloke here bought vaz 2101
So i dreamed that thing for 3 days :eek: like stealing it racing it stuff like that

Is it me, or is your 'engrish' getting worse?

For fucks sake man........

Dreamed the world was imploding on itself and I was watching it on TV, which showed like a satellite picture of it... then looked at my yard and was thinking "OMG they're showing it all wrong." Then I woke up when the house started to fall apart.

The world ending and me concerned with the TV coverage... man... priorities :D

Last edited:
I dreamt that my uncle was visiting (actual uncle), but instead of his normal BMW 3 Estate, he had a Renaultsport Clio 172 Shooting Brake Van. Yes I know it doesn't exist, but it looking and sounded awesome. It looked sort of like a new Megane estate, but with one huge panel side, and the front/rear from a Clio 172. I think it also had an engine in the back, but I wasn't sure.

Last edited: