Ownership Verified: Weird Finn buys a scooter (Honda NM4 Vultus)

Yes, saw this, thing. Looks like spaceship that has had LSD on the way from Japan and desided to transform itself to kind of bike. Cool and weird, kind of reminds of the first time when I saw Piaggio MP3. But this thing has DSG, dang. Galantti you must build somekind of rockets or lazers to those gadget compartments.

I haven't heard of it either, but it looks awesome. Looks like something out of Batman's garage. Congrats!

Wow, it looks like a Hollywood sci-fi movie prop. And the name... just add lasers :D

Congrats!

went to may 1st ride and spotted to take some pictures with "futuristic backround":

This picture Sto.... loaned from Sifu, since it had drama:

Been there as well :mrgreen:

IMG_4201-001.JPG

Me too!

It's a great location, and suits the bike really well. I'd love to see it against highly neon lit over saturated adds like in piccadilly circus or in Tokyo.

It is indeed a nice place to play with your camera.

I'd like to see Galantti's bike photographed against a dark and gloomy, Batman-y background. Something straight out of Gotham City :D

Which reminds me, I really need to take pics of my bike as well.

I am all ears for a good place to take pics, also would need someone with a camera to take em.

So went to start of the roadtrip this year with my bike, with the intention of leaving the bike at mikko's place for the rest of the roadtrip.
In the last part of the day, i was driving on the road we were taking and in a corner i suddnely heard *ding* and then there was tire deflating noices.

i was doing 60ish km/h atm, and the rear tire started to go flat, but i had enough time to stop at a bus stop.
Stopped there and called my insurance line and they send towtruck and my bike was towed to the closest honda dealer.

Of cource since it was 7pm on a saturday the shop was closed, and they didn't have any place to put keys, and towtruck company didn't have keys to there either, the bike had to be left on their property.

Luckly i had my friend driving my car, so i had someone to talk to while we waited for the towtruck for 1,5hours on a saturday.
Bike was left at the store and lastsoul gave the keys to them on the next week and they fixed tire and put it on a display, since they don't see these bikes in the part of the finland their shop is.

well that sucks! how did you blow that tire, any ideas?
at least it should be in good hands now, i guess :)

it was a piece of metal that might have been from a knife (didn't find a knife, just a piece of metal).

did you take that pic on a lamborghini reventon or sth? :lol:

probably this very scooter the thread is about :D it's at least as sci-fi as any lambo could ever be!

i got my baby back!
It was on their showroom for the 3weeks i was on roadtrip, and apparently was one of the sights of that area :lol:

That I do not know, since nobody paid the tire before I arrived and prolly their insurance isn't supportive of someone driving customer bikes.