Ownership Verified: Weird Finn buys a scooter (Honda NM4 Vultus)

Since winter is coming, and i got my paycheck, i bought a motorcycle dolly so i can move it sideways in to a better place in the winter storage.

will post more pics when in winter storage.

Here it is assembled:

Last edited:
So picked up the scooter and was really annoyed about the windshield being too short, so i ordered stuff from japan (because importer didn't have the product numbers and would have take 2 weeks to get the part.no's).

in a day they had send the package to finland, where it was handled by our customs for a week.
a 17eur customs fee and 120eur VAT later, monday 4th april 7 am, postal worker arrived and handed me a package!

It had a windshield, luggage rack and "Rear centre cowl" so i could install said rack.

Windshield:

the new one is slightly longer and had angle, so now the wind goes nearly over my helmet, yey!

Luggage rack:

What a mess...

Build it to see it size:

And here is the installation pics:

And here i have a case for my stuff :D

i :3

Last edited:
Looking good :)
Shame about customs. It's always a gamble.

Nice!
Those modifications look really useful. :thumbsup:

This thread is long overdue for a proof pic. Even if your weird scooter doesn't have a gearlever, find something to stick it over, and snap that pic, you weird Finn.

Here is some proof!

I only believe it's yours because I saw the aftermath of the scooter vs knife incident. Only you could have done that...

Finally, proof!

I only believe it's yours because I saw the aftermath of the scooter vs knife incident. Only you could have done that...

The what?

He ran over what appeared to be the hilt of a knife on day 1 of the roadtrip last year. Right around the same time that the Swift decided to drop the fluid from the gearbox.

So went to start of the roadtrip this year with my bike, with the intention of leaving the bike at mikko's place for the rest of the roadtrip.
In the last part of the day, i was driving on the road we were taking and in a corner i suddnely heard *ding* and then there was tire deflating noises.

I was doing 60ish km/h atm, and the rear tire started to go flat, but i had enough time to stop at a bus stop.

This is the piece of metal:

He ran over what appeared to be the hilt of a knife on day 1 of the roadtrip last year. Right around the same time that the Swift decided to drop the fluid from the gearbox.

I forgot about that!
Thanks for reminding me.

Winter was coming, scooter is in winter storage :3

started driving at 3166km, ended with 5214km, so 2048km of leisure Sunday riding, new windshield, luggage rack.

and the season has started! (a week ago).

so i had some small rides in the Finnish summer weather (0c to 6c) around the Helsinki region.

Also had the annual service done (ride there in -2c sunny weather), and for measily 166,28 of my precious euros they swapped oil+filter, re-tightened handbrake and printed the checklist since they didn't have any clue what to do :D

Last edited:
1000km driven this rather miserable summer with all the rain ;_;

had some fun rides with local FG peeps, and still didn't do the roadtrip i was planning.

scooter is stored for winter, and lets hope for better weather next year!