Welcome to vBulletin 4! Leave all vB4 feedback/bugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of adding a link to the ispy page at the top of the forum? Or pointing my blind self in the right direction of the link on the page?

Be patient! We have a ton of shit we know we have to do but that we just haven't had a chance to do yet. ;)

And it's there now.

Be patient! We have a ton of shit we know we have to do but that we just haven't had a chance to do yet. ;)

And it's there now.

<3 Many thanks!

It's coming together nicely guys.

If you prefer red, at the bottom footer, change your theme to red. I'm still working on it, so things will change randomly.

Exxxxcellent. A small token of briberygratitude shall be delivered later.

Kinda off-topic, but is there any links to info on this VB 3.8 security exploit that Quiky talked about earlier in the thread? I frequent a forum where they aren't planning on upgrading for a while (wondering whether I should avoid the forum itself/encourage them further to upgrade) and I know somebody who runs a VB forum who wants to check it out before he decides to upgrade or not.

Also, iSpy isn't kicking me out after a while like it used to. Not a complaint, just an observation in case it is going to adversely affect servers/anything (extra load on them from idlers who leave it running for 4 hours :oops:)

Thanks! :)

Kinda off-topic, but is there any links to info on this VB 3.8 security exploit that Quiky talked about earlier in the thread? I frequent a forum where they aren't planning on upgrading for a while (wondering whether I should avoid the forum itself/encourage them further to upgrade) and I know somebody who runs a VB forum who wants to check it out before he decides to upgrade or not.

It's been officially fixed: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?346345-Reported-4.0.2-PL1-XSS-Vunerability

I'd love to give you bromance-style man hugs for the red theme, guys! Thanks a lot!

I'm getting a headache from these colors.
The old theme was much better :hmm:

Also, iSpy isn't kicking me out after a while like it used to. Not a complaint, just an observation in case it is going to adversely affect servers/anything (extra load on them from idlers who leave it running for 4 hours :oops:)

It'll now redirect to the forums homepage after an hour. Thanks. :)

Yes, it's a change, but give it a chance. :)[...]
WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM SO MUCH HUSSEIN?!?! STOP THAT "CHANGE" MADNESS! I DON?T WANT "CHANGE I CAN BELIVE IN" - I WANT MY AMERICA BACK! THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA! THIS IS NAZI-RUSSIA!

:bunny:

And on a sidenote , I don?t like the new design ... I miss red and grey for better seperation ... and I don?t want a blog.

Try the other color scheme, selectable at the very bottom left of every page.

10 megapixel image directly embeded:

Nice to get the resizing back, but I noticed a few problems:
1) With the default options the "Click this bar" thingy just maximizes the image right there in the thread, which is a bit awkward. I'd prefer the old style of opening it in a new window.
2) I tweaked the resize settings to 1000/800 pixels and now the resize bar doesn't do anything, the text in the bar changes when I click it but the nothing else happens.

But keep up the good work, I know there's still a ton of things to do :)

Nice to get the resizing back, but I noticed a few problems:
1) With the default options the "Click this bar" thingy just maximizes the image right there in the thread, which is a bit awkward. I'd prefer the old style of opening it in a new window.

Agreed. Done.

2) I tweaked the resize settings to 1000/800 pixels and now the resize bar doesn't do anything, the text in the bar changes when I click it but the nothing else happens.

But keep up the good work, I know there's still a ton of things to do :)

How about now?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2010/03/22/fgforum.png

Is that bit strictly necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.