Welcome to vBulletin 4! Leave all vB4 feedback/bugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I preferred the old color scheme (to a wide variety of boards, actually, it was a good scheme).

Other than that, seems solid.

Wow shocking! but very stylish, Me like it :)

I preferred the old color scheme (to a wide variety of boards, actually, it was a good scheme).

Other than that, seems solid.

Still a work in progress. Feel free to leave specific suggestions about colors.

So what nifty features do we have now?

This is very weird but I'm sure I'll adjust. It's just a bit of a shock after getting used to the black and red scheme we've had all these years. If there's one complaint it's that there's too much white and it doesn't look as well put together.

I think the main thing is I'd kind of prefer "warmer" colors, which is something that I think the old color scheme used. White and gray is a bit harder on the eyes than using something slightly beige or reddish I've found.

Does that make any sense?

I have a quick reply box. You may have been logged in as guest.

I guess it looks more like forums than FG did before, but i liked the colour scheme of FG more than anything, keep that and im happeh

edit: oh yeah, i like the classic rep blobbies bring em back!

Last edited:
One more thing, the new touches are very nice and makes FinalGear look more modern but my major complaint is that things don't look quite polished enough and text sometimes doesn't line up correctly

EDIT: And erm one bug found.

2jcy2j4.jpg

Gootube linkys dont work :(

This should be fixed now, although it'll require a post cache rebuild and that has to wait until the search index is done being built.

Please use [ video ] from now on though (click the icon in the editor):

Last edited:
Where am I, what the hell is this place... :shock:

:p

A bit of a shock for me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I would like the borders to be the dark red like before instead of dark gray/black like they are now.

one more thing, the info on the left under avatar seems a bit thrown around and not distinct as it was.

My home got repainted and stuff changed while I was out. Now I know what those people on 'Changing Rooms' and the like feel like. But good work all.

You've probably already noticed the bug with the responses with quotes that start halfway down the post window...

What happened to the navigator at the bottom? Usually I scroll through a thread then reach the bottom and then click on the link to the mother forum to go back.

The old forum sections page looked better. Other than that looks pretty nice

What happened to the navigator at the bottom? Usually I scroll through a thread then reach the bottom and then click on the link to the mother forum to go back.

I liked it that way as well, I also agree with what's been said so far about the colors. should be less high contrast like the old colors. the red just seemed more appropriate for a car forum too. gray and white and blue seems kind of generic.

besides that stuff, the rest is good to go, its a change but i'm sure i'll get used to it

Gonna have to get use to cliking the reply button. Now my typing's too slow for the internet. Oh well, something I'll need to get use to.

Status
Not open for further replies.