Welcome to vBulletin 4! Leave all vB4 feedback/bugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I add myself to the list of colour changers. I liked the old colour scheme much much more than that: this ultra-white is making my eyes hurt (it's not a metaphor). Also, the old colour-scheme gave the place its own personality.

As for the rest, I agree with the rep bar beside the rep power counter, but if it stays this way, I won't be bothered.

I'll continue to rediscover the site bit after bit. Thank you for your work!

Last edited:
I have just started using the Opera browser and at first I thought it was the browser screwing the site up ;D But it looked the same in Firefox :p

Theres still a lot of things that needs to fix'ed but I'm young and I (unlike a lot of you) like a change :D

Btw: We need more red! :)

Edit: Please give us back the little border between the sticky posts and the normal ones :)
wvstv9.jpg

Last edited:
Also, the pics aren't resizing automatically like they used to.

That's the one complaint i have so far.
Has to be re-added as quick as possible i think cause it makes for a very annoying user experience for people who prefer non-fullscreen browser windows.

AND i want to old colour scheme back. The old Forum looked like FinalGear, this looks like, well, anything.

Last edited:
I'm literally working on finding an image resizing addon as we speak. :)

I just added the separator addon back a few minutes ago. Refresh. ;)

better, can you put colour in the separator?

i know that this isn't particulary high on the list of priorities. Is there any chance of bringing back the Xbox gamerscore table? Perhaps a PlayStation Network one as well. there's probably more important things to be working on with the forum which while it was a bit of a slap on the face after waking up to it this morning, i am finding it growing on me. Really interested to see how the forum is going to evolve and change with this format.

i know that this isn't particulary high on the list of priorities. Is there any chance of bringing back the Xbox gamerscore table? Perhaps a PlayStation Network one as well. there's probably more important things to be working on with the forum which while it was a bit of a slap on the face after waking up to it this morning, i am finding it growing on me. Really interested to see how the forum is going to evolve and change with this format.

Yes, it's coming. We just need to get an updated version and that's on the bottom of the todo list. ;)

Time settings are not working right. I have chosen 24-hour format in the settings, but it's still showing me times in the 12-hour format.

Time settings are not working right. I have chosen 24-hour format in the settings, but it's still showing me times in the 12-hour format.

That was an addon. May or may not be coming back.

Problem: the author hasn't updated it for vB4. :|

Found something similar (adds gamecards to your profile and to the left of posts), but it doesn't have a leaderboard. :(

Just one small thing from me

Next to the threads page count in the forum view on the old theme you used to be able to click an arrow which seemed to use a cookie to take you to the first unread post relative to when you last looked at that thread. I know there is a link to go to the last post, but little link for 'Last Unread Post'

Thanks

Some things inside code tags are being parsed. Is it supposed to to so?

Code:
:lol::mrgreen::-x
[URL=http://img.phyrefile.com/mxm/2010/03/21/forumbg.jpg][IMG]http://thumb.phyrefile.com/m/mx/mxm/2010/03/21/forumbg.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Also, in this post the image links to the thumbnail for me. But ironically, the very same code in the code tags links correctly still links to the thumb. This is the reason I tested code tags in fact :)

Last edited:
Hmm, this is going to take a bit of getting used to... But it looks fresh, which can only be good.

Also, in this post the image links to the thumbnail for me. But ironically, the very same code in the code tags links correctly still links to the thumb. This is the reason I tested code tags in fact :)

We are temporarily running a lightbox script. In order for lightboxes to work, the image must be wrapped in a URL to the fullsize image. In this case, itself. So now all images are automatically linked to themselves and if you manually make it link somewhere, that's ignored.

Just one small thing from me

Next to the threads page count in the forum view on the old theme you used to be able to click an arrow which seemed to use a cookie to take you to the first unread post relative to when you last looked at that thread. I know there is a link to go to the last post, but little link for 'Last Unread Post'

Thanks

Isnt that the little blue downwards arrow "First new post" ?

Great work on everything guys. Having upgraded and installed many forums myself I can understand it's a painstaking process on occasion.

Also, though I haven't seen the Admin CP yet, I do think that this VB release puts it in front of IPB3 in terms of ease of use and how intuitive it is.

(Y)

I'd propose to enlarge the spacing between all elements in the thread/forum lists by two pixels. Everything looks crammed together and very untidy right now. With a bit more space in between everything it would still look not-too-good, but it would be a good quickhack to enhance usability while the final theme is being worked on, i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.