Welcome to vBulletin 4! Leave all vB4 feedback/bugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not seeing a "User CP" up there. There's a drop down that goes to "Subscribed threads," but it would be nice to make that 1-click away instead of futzing with drop-downs.
Settings link top right. And what I meant to say was that those issues were all noted, not fixed, excuse my wording. :p

just got this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/hosted/finalgear.com/forums/htdocs/includes/class_bootstrap.php(283) : eval()'d code on line 30

just got this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var/www/hosted/finalgear.com/forums/htdocs/includes/class_bootstrap.php(283) : eval()'d code on line 30

Just about to post that.

Yes yes, well aware. Was trying out a new addon and it wasn't playing nice. ;)

If that briefly shows up, don't report it. Viper is adding code, so that just means it wasn't finished uploading it.

I came to the forum and thought "Uh.. wrong site? No.. wtf?"

It's a bit strange but it seems fine to me so far. Maybe a light gray background would be better on the eyes than a full on white background.

I love the look of dark forums, but having run one I can tell you that it would create a lot more work for Quicky. Most of the smilies are designed for a light background and would need to be individually modified.

The rep button doesn't seem to work, but it might be the forum hating Opera. What's supposed to happen? Because nothing happens for me.

Colored usernames are fixed.

The rep button doesn't seem to work, but it might be the forum hating Opera. What's supposed to happen? Because nothing happens for me.

Fail browser is fail?

Attachments

• rep..png
    rep..png
    41.5 KB · Views: 44
https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quiky/2010/03/21/tartarus.finalgear.com-mysql_queries-day.png
Server is still busy cranking away on the search index.. it is up to 750k posts now.
https://pic.armedcats.net/q/qu/quiky/2010/03/21/tartarus.finalgear.com-cpu-day.png
And the CPU on the database server while its cranking away..

Last edited:
If you prefer red, at the bottom footer, change your theme to red. I'm still working on it, so things will change randomly.

Could you change it to a darker shade? Kinda burns...

Also, the little green blobs extend onto the next line.

Last edited:

The Rep function works fine on IE 7.

There is one insignificant display problem that I wasn?t going to bother the guys about now.
If I rep you now, your 224 disappears rather than rolling up to 225, until the thread is re-accessed.

Fail browser is fail?

Must be. It's also not working in Opera here. I thought I was doing it wrong.

Edit: works in Chrome and Firefox but not Opera. Hum. There will be complaining.

Last edited:
When I click on a thumbnail, I don't get the full size pic.

We are temporarily running a lightbox script. In order for lightboxes to work, the image must be wrapped in a URL to the fullsize image. In this case, itself. So now all images are automatically linked to themselves and if you manually make it link somewhere, that's ignored.

It was this or deal with large images not being resized. Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.