Welcome to vBulletin!

Yeah, my fault. I changed the names of the preset date formats. Hold on and I'll fix it.

EDIT: Better?

When I add/change/delete my sig, I notice that it doesn't affect past posts. Is this normal?

When I add/change/delete my sig, I notice that it doesn't affect past posts. Is this normal?

You didn't have a sig then, so the "Show your signature" box on those posts was not checked. Signature changes will show up immediately.

If you click it, it probably tries to serve up a PDA version of it. However, since you're on a computer, it realizes you can't accept that format and hides it. ;)

Tried it on my PSP, same thing. Basically it's the same as the archive version but with the number of topic replies in parenthesis.

Maybe you could find a better PDA mod if you ever get time? That's be super :D

Ya they are about 7 there. The boxes were not checked so I checked them hopefully that will solve my forum noob problems

can someone bring back that grey skin?

can someone bring back that grey skin?
No, you can't just convert phpBB themes to vB themes in like one click or something. It's a lot of work.

However, if you find a theme that you like and can get some other people to vote for it, I'll install it.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=195&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=installs

Or that nice light blue one.
The blue, default vB theme doesn't do it for you? If not, see above.

is it in vBulletin possible to select which sections should be searched when selecting new posts?

is it in vBulletin possible to select which sections should be searched when selecting new posts?
Not that I know of. You'll need to just browse or mentally ignore areas you don't want to see.

Viper, in the old forum the browse tree you see on the top that shows sub forums, was at the top and the bottom of the page. Which is very cool since you sometimes read the thread and wanna go back you just click on any subforum you want, now theres only the one on top and am too lazy to scroll up and click :p sjust wondering if you could add the bottom one for us lazy ones, probably just me :p

Yes, there is, I just can't find the damn link to show you show :(

Its something like http://forums.finalgear.com/search.php?do=getnew&exclude thesection numbers go here.

It would then only show new posts from evey section EXCEPT those mentioned. I used to use a custom link like that on a vb forum I go to, don't anymore...

Viper, in the old forum the browse tree you see on the top that shows sub forums, was at the top and the bottom of the page. Which is very cool since you sometimes read the thread and wanna go back you just click on any subforum you want, now theres only the one on top and am too lazy to scroll up and click :p sjust wondering if you could add the bottom one for us lazy ones, probably just me :p

Yeah, I miss it too. Don't worry, I'll be adding it back in. ;)

Viper, can you make the "Show All Smilies" popup a bit wider so there's no horizontal scrolling?

Also, did the smilies button disappear in the Quick Reply/Edit box?

EDIT: the smilie button is there on the other themes, but not Finalgear.com....can you add it?

Last edited:
EDIT: the smilie button is there on the other themes, but not Finalgear.com....can you add it?

I added it to the default theme and the other themes (which I have set as children) inherited it. Thanks for reminding me -- I'll add it to this one soon.