Welcome to vBulletin!

I don't know about you but that doesn't sound right. :lol:

Forgot to increase the count for the mod group. Bumped it up to 1000 like everyone else, but mods can ignore the limit, so not a big deal. ;)

I also moved LFS into Entertainment and Folding@Home into Technology. Just trying to make the main forum list not so long.

Feel free to complain if you don't like it. :)

This is a bit weird. Look at the title at the top of the page then look which thread I;m actually in (this one). It's still like that at the moment.
http://img163.imageshack.**/img163/4038/weirdxi2.jpg

Weird. I'll rebuild the cache and stuff. It's not doing it to me though.

Viper007Bond said:
Well, the "clutter" is here to stay for the most part. Sorry, but I like features over super light and basic forums. ;)

Well, your forum :) But I think most come to forums to read peoples text rather than skim over graphics, bars, dividers and graphics ;)

For example I usually check over a few of the sections a few times a day at work, and 2 or 3 times today i loaded the forum, thought "oh i forgot it changed to this style, oh well" and closed the browser.

You can turn off avatars, sigs, etc. in your profile you know...

Yeah, vB should work quite well on mobile devices. If you want to browse (and not post), try the archive designed for search engines. I'll also look into seeing if there's a mobile version mod that'll serve up a theme designed for mobile devices.

I like the archive view for mobile devices such as my PSP. It only lacks one vital feature: The "New Posts" link. Is there any way you could add that? Maybe not since you can't really log in with that view? Maybe that's where the mobile version mod that you spoke of might come in handy?

EDIT: well, you can login if you click the "PDA" link in the upper right hand corner. So maybe you could add a "New Posts" link after logging in?

I dunno, I can't see the PDA version.

You can turn off avatars, sigs, etc. in your profile you know...

Nah the in-topic view of posts is good :) It's just the sections and topic overviews.

Call me pedantic, but i do work in software QA, so you'd usually be charged for this ;)

Are you running 800x600 or something? :|

Are you running 800x600 or something? :|

1600x1200 on a 22", so i'm seeing it as it's intended i'm sure =p I just like being able to pick out things at a glance. It may just be a case of getting used to it.

I just wanted to point out those things in-case you were thinking about changing layouts for the theme.

Last edited:
If you click it, it probably tries to serve up a PDA version of it. However, since you're on a computer, it realizes you can't accept that format and hides it. ;)

Everything that isn't Today or Yesterday comes up like this.
http://img161.imageshack.**/img161/7097/evenweirderdf7.jpg

Last edited: