Welcome to XenForo

ZeDestructor

#gear, irc.finalgear.com, .mu, .earth, .???
Car(s)
1994 Toyota Tercel
Yeesh. I can raise the limit but 52 seems excessive and must make that thread slow as hell to load.

Might I suggest a shared Google Photos album or something instead?
I would prefer not. Linking to an external host just for photos just breaks up the flow of a nice writeup, and many I suspect aren't willing to setup and maintain a blog somewhere else they can link to.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
Well, the roadtrip and meet photo threads tend to be extremely picture-heavy by design. ;)
I already use an external picture host. Just linking to an album is not the same as doing an actual write-up containing pictures inserted into the story, as @ZeDestructor already said. :)

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Well, the roadtrip and meet photo threads tend to be extremely picture-heavy by design. ;)
I already use an external picture host. Just linking to an album is not the same as doing an actual write-up containing pictures inserted into the story, as @ZeDestructor already said. :)
Use thumbnails for those versions? have smaller posts that adhere to the limits?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Would that really help though? Default is 20 posts per page, and nutters like me spin up to 100 posts per page...
Potentially as it makes it easier for the server to parse posts I think. At the very least, it makes them easier for you to edit.

Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Agreeing with his Boniness of Ice, needs some go faster stripes. Traditional red or maybe a funky green in honour of LooseJoe's MX5.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
The best part is that the dark theme isn't actually really a theme. It's completely stock templates so no worries about having to keep it up to date. It's litewrally just the default theme with different colors picked via the admin area. We can easily do the same. :)

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
yep, i'm also missing a touch of red...

Reactions: MWF

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Still have a few issues with the forum that I'm compiling to post, but just noticed this oddity....

As far as red theme, I thought I found one a while ago that seemed to have generally positive feedback.

EDIT:
Found them.

While looking for those found that the search seems broken though. When searching for my posts in this subforum, it gave me 1 page of results with a random pick of posts going back to 2009 and wouldn't show me any others. Guessing its still trying to index everything?