Welcome to XenForo

Woohoo! So glad the boards are up, thanks, Alex!

Hooray!!!! Its back! Thanks everyone who made this possible!!

Is it just me or is quoting messages a very cumbersome process? Need to hit "quote" on the post in question, then "insert quotes..." under the reply box, then "quote message" in the popup.

Or have I just not found the easy way yet?

Just hit "Quote" and then "Reply" next to the "Quote" button, then the quote will be inserted into the reply box.

Huh? I'm not seeing an option to do that. When I hit quote, it shows a multi-quote thing at the top of the screen then when I post the reply the quotes not there.

Nevermind, got it. :hammer:

If you want just one post quoted, you can just hit "Reply" on that post, then the whole post will be put into the reply box. The "Quote" button is only for quoting multiple posts in one answer. At least that's what works for me in Firefox 64.0.2.

If you want just one post quoted, you can just hit "Reply" on that post, then the whole post will be put into the reply box. The "Quote" button is only for quoting multiple posts in one answer. At least that's what works for me in Firefox 64.0.2.

Yep, exactly. I enabled the multi-quoting functionality as I figured it'd be useful, but the "Reply" button is the normal method.

Enabled Tapatalk again for anyone that uses it, although the mobile version of the site in your browser is pretty good. Just no push notifications and stuff.

Enabled Tapatalk again for anyone that uses it, although the mobile version of the site in your browser is pretty good. Just no push notifications and stuff.
Yup, I got that now. Didn't realize that reply button was also a quote function. Makes sense now that I know how they work. Like the old quote/multi buttons.

I've noticed BCS's sig invading other people's posts. Happened to mine once and now Der Stig's.

C1S3FY0.png

Gone after a refresh.

v9DApzT.png

Thanks for the effort guys, it's good to have the forums back! I like it much better than vB already and the blue theme can stay IMHO.

@Viper007Bond I wish you a lot of strength in your fight & hope you defeat the damn cancer soon!

Woo, was starting to get worried, been here 5mins and already feels miles faster than the old one :)

This might be related to what I found:

My review post for the 2018 roadtrip is thoroughly broken. I tried to edit it to set the broken image tags, but that results in hitting the 10,000 characters per post limit (apparently my post is over 17,000 characters long...).

Can you set the limit higher, please? And if not, why not? :D

And another thing: Contrary to what the opening post in this thread says, old links do not work, at least the one contained in this post does not: https://forums.finalgear.com/thread...-its-two-wheeled-roommates.43026/post-3292419

Last edited:
Woohoo! It’s back, it’s fast and it’s nicely usable on mobile. And while there’s some breakage in picture-heavy threads (as to be totally expected), a lot has survived just fine. Win in my book.

Can you set the limit higher, please? And if not, why not? :D

I set it to 25,000 but I don't want to completely disable it for performance reasons.