Welcome to XenForo

It's like getting back home after a particularly long and exhausting trip.

How long were the forums down anyway? :hmm:

Also how do you go straight to the newest content in a thread? Currently it takes me to the first page

See a couple posts above yours. Basically it'll start working the second time you visit a thread as last read wasn't imported.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Is there a way to send an email to all members to advise that the forums are now back up and running sweetly?

Not everyone will have heard through the grapevines of Telegram, Facebook etc.

Is there a way to send an email to all members to advise that the forums are now back up and running sweetly?

Not everyone will have heard through the grapevines of Telegram, Facebook etc.

I actually did just that a few hours ago. :lol: I tried to send ~47k emails but I'm not sure the host actually allowed them through. I got the email but I suspect they cut us off after X emails.

Not here either

My review post for the 2018 roadtrip is thoroughly broken. I tried to edit it to set the broken image tags, but that results in hitting the 10,000 characters per post limit (apparently my post is over 17,000 characters long...).

Can you set the limit higher, please? And if not, why not? :D
Another thing, after the character limit has already been raised: Apparently posts must not contain more than 20 images neither. And that post has 52...

Pretty please? :)

I know I'm late to the party but so happy to see things back in action! Good job to everyone involved with the efforts!

Another thing, after the character limit has already been raised: Apparently posts must not contain more than 20 images neither. And that post has 52...

Pretty please? :)

Yeesh. I can raise the limit but 52 seems excessive and must make that thread slow as hell to load.

Might I suggest a shared Google Photos album or something instead?