Well...maybe it was an error but I think TopGear.com has confirmed who the Stig is...

Well, it really doesn't mean much - all it means is that someone at TG.com had a brain-fart and wrote 'The Stig' - does it mean they saw Ben and thought 'that's Stiggie, so I'll write The Stig', or did they just have Stig-on-the-brain? We'll never know, and this isn't definitive proof, so the mystery lives on - just the way I like it.

And yes, I'm aware of how many indicators there are that Ben is Stiggie, but I don't care. He's like Santa for grown-ups.

:+1:

But, hang on, are you saying Santa isn't real or it's just some random guy in a red suit?

:cry::cry::cry:

it's either a gigantic cock up or maybe that's what they WANT us to think :shifty:

:tinfoilhat:

This is TopGear we are talking about. They aren't that bright.:rolleyes:

Or to coin a phrase "ambitious but rubbish"???

I'm with fbc on this one. It's probably a brain-fart, but then again it could also be a huge Freudian slip. Either way probably won't matter a jot.

However if it did what about a new pink Stig? Then the forum would be alive with speculation over Michelle Mouton or Danica Patrick or er...er....er....

OK little help guys?

Or to coin a phrase "ambitious but rubbish"???

I'm with fbc on this one. It's probably a brain-fart, but then again it could also be a huge Freudian slip. Either way probably won't matter a jot.

However if it did what about a new pink Stig? Then the forum would be alive with speculation over Michelle Mouton or Danica Patrick or er...er....er....

OK little help guys?

Susie Stoddart, Katherine Legge?

...And I don't think pink Stig would fly with the feminists, so they'd probably do bright Hooker Red Stig (to make up for Jeremy's prostitute comments). After all, they've already got the suit and helmet for it. ;)

Ha, interesting. I wonder if they will modify the site? And I'm not sure why they used naked!Stig for that particular segment.

And yes, I'm aware of how many indicators there are that Ben is Stiggie, but I don't care. He's like Santa for grown-ups.

Yes!

Here, I baked an e-cookie for you, enjoy!

If people really don't like these kinds of thread then perhaps there should be a stickeyed Stig Identity thread in the spoiler sub-forum where people can post this sort of thing.

QFT

Look come on folk we all know that James May is really the Stig.................did you not see the proof last week in the Pagani Zonda track test ;)

You could see a bit of The Stig's face in a rear view mirror when he was racing the German guy in Belgium :blink: