Well, today New York City is officially paralyzed.

Theoretically, unions are good, but these days the idea behind a union is being exploited by everyone and anyone, whether here or back in Europe. And then add government agencies, like the MTA, to the mix, and you end up with a piece of shit transit system. Everytime I use the NYC subway system, I get the life scared out of me whether it is because of that constant banging of metal on metal, or the sudden sideways jerks and stops, etc...

I am wondering why they did not let commercial traffic in between 5:00 and 11:00. Unless I am not aware of something, that does not make any sense.

The next few days should be fun, after all we have a bunch of wankers fighting a bigger wanker (bloomberg)! :lol:

mrkrazzy said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Shouldn't you be on holidays by now! I'v been on holz since the 6th 8)

Poor guy, you are SL65 I've been on holidays since like 1pm on the 25th :p
...I am a school student, not a uni student so > :tease: < at you!

fucking unions...

8% are they fucking crazy? those people only make subways work and they want 8% raise? DREAM ON

3% is already very good, they should STFU.

mrkrazzy said:

So am I, so :tease: right back at ya!

I finished this semester dec. 16 and going back jan. 4, but I luuuuuuuv my school, so I can't wait to get back 8)

mrkrazzy said:
mrkrazzy said:

So am I, so :tease: right back at ya!
...okay but when do you go back?

I don't believe you. Which private (I'm assuming) school do you go to and what state are you in? PM a link to your school site maybe..

It can't be!!!

About the unions, the only union I fancy is The National Union of Students, at least we get discounts on lots of stuff.....

About the holidays....I am back in Madrid :D and holidays from 8 Dec to 9 Jan.... :thumbsup: