Wendy's Triple Baconator (insert fat american joke here)

Baconator is wonderful. Some Dairy Queens will make whatever you want. The one I worked at did, and some kid asked the kid he was with if he could get candy on his burger. I said he could and he didn't believe me till I charged him for it.

I braved the triple stack meal once and finished that. Needless to say that was the last time I did that. I do like Wendy's though, their burgers are tasty unlike McD's and BK. The spicy chicken sandwich is amaaaaazing.

Eh... I'm quite content with a Whooper, thank you very much. I like burgers that I can actually fit in my mouth, these burgers look like some absurd engineering project.

That thing looks like a bird ran over by a platoon of tanks...

Disgusting :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
I dusted off a Triple Baconator once. 3 patties, 9 strips of bacon, enough mayo and ketchup to drown all of Nambia. It's the biggest one on the menu, so botch jobs like the OP's picture aren't actually "official."

And yes, I did conquer Mount Baconator.

hil0-001.jpg

graveStone.jpg

"He never ate a burger that didn't need to be eaten."

Eh... I'm quite content with a Whooper, thank you very much. I like burgers that I can actually fit in my mouth, these burgers look like some absurd engineering project.

This.

It also raises a mayor question, what is the biggest burger you can eat normally (ie. Without dislodging your jaw)?

as for that burger, I'll be quite content with a big bacon classic, Medium fries and Big iced tea.Skip the pickles.

I'll have to try this. I know the new bacon is lightyears ahead of the old bacon. No Ketchup or Mayo, tho.

Gotta have the ketchup and mayo, though if you could get them to go light it'd be better.

Jeebus, I'd like to be British and wimp out at the sight of that much, er, stuff. And I'm not exactly known to shy away from food...

Most of the technical crew in the school theatre live off Baconators and Frosties during dress-rehearsal week.

It's always a fun adjustment to get off rehearsal-eating methods to actual food. You start to wonder why your heart feels strangely lighter.

Gotta have the ketchup and mayo, though if you could get them to go light it'd be better.

Heck Yes. I had the mere double once, and had to scrape what I probably overestimated to be a pound of ketchup. The older I get, the less I like on there.