WET PAPER BAG CHEF: Special ingredient, STUFFING!

b73adf46.jpg

Pre-Soup

1f23e39e.jpg

Post-Soup

140d26d6.jpg

Finished product, tender enough to be cut with a fork.

Looks interesting, never had anything like it myself. I need to look up the other 2 threads, not seen them. :D

Personally though I would be concerned though if my girlfriend told me she wanted stuffing.

If you cook lean meat in the oven for 2 hours at high temperature it's gonna taste like this. . .

You should know there are a million ways to keep a lean cut of meat tender over a long cooking period. I have a recipe that calls for cooking a single pork tenderloin for 4 hours in the oven, it's kept moist with oil and a nice hunk of salt pork on top.

Yeah, but if you opted for a part intended for long cooking, the result would be even better.

Not necessarily, I'd have to change time or temp to get it to cook as fast for a fattier, bigger cut like a center cut loin.

Maybe browning it on both sides combined with being coated in wet bread and sauce keeps it from drying...

Browning does nothing to keep meat from drying. Using pork cheeks would be brilliant for that dish. The meat on the picture is obviously tender, but if you had just flash fried the same piece of meat, the texture would've been completely different. I like my pork to have a pink blushing in the middle.

b73adf46.jpg

Pre-Soup

1f23e39e.jpg

Post-Soup

140d26d6.jpg

Finished product, tender enough to be cut with a fork.

To be honest, that looks pretty disgusting.

Maybe it's the picture though.

Pork cheek is amazing, and is probably the cut that benefits most from low and slow cooking.

No...someone just brought it up as a cut of meat that would work better.

Browning does nothing to keep meat from drying. Using pork cheeks would be brilliant for that dish. The meat on the picture is obviously tender, but if you had just flash fried the same piece of meat, the texture would've been completely different. I like my pork to have a pink blushing in the middle.

A plate of what looks like vomit gets you a bj in the USA? Damn, I sure live in the wrong country.

Lots tasty of foods look like vomit.

Its stuffing with mushroom soup on it, of course its not gonna look good, but it tasted amazing. Being a thin person wearing proper clothes gets you a blowjob, not cooking. (Its just an excuse)

Have you ever SEEN a shepherds pie?

A plate of what looks like vomit gets you a bj in the USA? Damn, I sure live in the wrong country.

It's probably the fact that he tried to cook for her.

Being a thin person wearing proper clothes gets you a blowjob, not cooking. (Its just an excuse)

Bah. I like a man with a bit of meat on his bones, um...no pun intended. ;) I see a lot of guys who are reedy and thin and I keep thinking...

I'd be afraid I'd break him in two!

:D