Whale wars: Watch Eco-pussies attack japanese whalers, and fail hilariously

For fuck's sake, give it a rest. The only multi-hull vessels that have been used on either side have had three hulls, a central hull with and outrigger on either side. That, by definition, is a trimaran. A catamaran has two hulls, one on each side.

For fuck's sake, give it a rest. The only multi-hull vessels that have been used on either side have had three hulls, a central hull with and outrigger on either side. That, by definition, is a trimaran. A catamaran has two hulls, one on each side.

Lol. I wasn't questioning whether it was a trimaran.

I'm still waiting on the video that you say we've all seen that proves mass killings of entire pods (of 4-6) including mothers with calves.

And the "new information" that convinced you that "aboriginal subsistence" whaling is necessary for survival.

See my previous post.

I don't. But if I were one of the targetted fishermen, I'd be scared alright.
Really? You'd be scared by a smaller boat bumping into the back of your ship even though you routinely brave storms, waves, cold, the dangers of working on the deck of a whaling vessel and earthquakes when you're home?

Really? You'd be scared by a smaller boat bumping into the back of your ship even though you routinely brave storms, waves, cold, the dangers of working on the deck of a whaling vessel and earthquakes when you're home?

If they started hurling bottles with an unknown (to me) substance and firing incendiary projectiles at the ship, yes I would be.

One of the Japanese crew was lost at sea during filming of WW. The SS throw cellulose on the decks to make them slippery. Think about it.

Could you be any more ignorant?
I am simply ignoring your posts most of the time. ;-)

Anyway, how am I supposed to understand that these two posts:

I don't know if this has anything to do with that incident, but according to the ICR website the Sea Shepherds once tried to disrupt a missing sailor search. Absolutely disgusting.
"tried to disrupt a SAR mission"

On the episode they showed Watson considering an attack then deciding to offer to help then feigning incredulity When their "help" was rejected.
"offered help that was rejected"

refer to the same incident, if they actually do?

Clearly, whaling is a matter of national pride to you. You personally attack and insult everyone who disagrees with it as if he's launching an attack on the entire nation of Japan. I feel quite sorry for people who cannot differentiate between one small aspect and the big picture.

Last edited:

By watching the TV show? :?

Maybe clicking on a few links, reading a little.

I won't spell it out for you because you ignore the facts, you said so yourself.

Clearly, whaling is a matter of national pride to you.

I'm not Japanese. :rolleyes:

You personally attack and insult everyone who disagrees with it

No my family are all against it and we get along just fine, I just personally attack ignoramuses. :lol:

I feel quite sorry for people who cannot differentiate between one small aspect and the big picture.

:cry:

key words: "according to the ICR"

That says enough. ;-)

While I understand your doubt, it's not only a possibility, but has been documented on the show.

"tried to disrupt a SAR mission"

"offered help that was rejected"

If you looked at the press release, you would see that the incidents sound very similar. Even if they aren't, the one on the show was certainly real, and what's stopping them from repeating it?

The Sea Shepards have a scout vessel that was called Godzilla. The lawyers that work for whomever owns the rights to the name have ordered the Sea Shepards to remove the name and likeness from the ship. It will be known as the Brigitte Bardot.

Did you guys catch last night's ep?

Holy shit! I think the SS just lost about 6 people between the 2 small boats. At the end of ep, the narrator says, "these were the last footage taken of the crew". {Something like that}. The last scene they show is the damaged boat floating in front of an iceberg. The camera lay motionless fixed on the damaged part of the boat.

With that said, I didn't see "In Memory Of..." at the end. And, couldn't find the story in Google. So, probably just typical reality tv tactic. The bastards.

Did you guys catch last night's ep?

Holy shit! I think the SS just lost about 6 people between the 2 small boats. At the end of ep, the narrator says, "these were the last footage taken of the crew". {Something like that}. The last scene they show is the damaged boat floating in front of an iceberg. The camera lay motionless fixed on the damaged part of the boat.

With that said, I didn't see "In Memory Of..." at the end. And, couldn't find the story in Google. So, probably just typical reality tv tactic. The bastards.
Well..

My guess is, it's just another cliffhanger. Of course it's a serious situation but had there been any fatalities, we would've heard of that incident beforehand.
My guess is, the camera's battery just died. I mean, they were out there quite a while and battery life tends to decrease in those temperatures. Same goes for the fact that they didn't seem to be able to reach them via sattelite-phone

Last edited: