What a stooooopid idiot

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
http://www.motorauthority.com/cars/porsche/porsche-911-to-carrera-gt-conversion/

carrera_gt_kit.JPG

Appeared in the carbage or ebay thread, with a link to the ebay auction for the project.

I'd rather drive the 911 than that.

GraemeH said:
Appeared in the carbage or ebay thread, with a link to the ebay auction for the project.

I'd rather drive the 911 than that.

Yea I remember posting it from the ebay auction.

i know the guy who owns that, his name is steve and he runs the kit company Triangle G, which makes fiero rebodys. the boxster conversion looks...looks like a narrow CGT which isnt bad (more variety in body style, too many boxsters here), but the rear engined 911 is a horrible choice for this, even if it was totalled in an accident.
if he's gonna rebody the 911, at least put some 911 panels on it :bangin:

What are you guys talking about? It looks EXACTLY like a CGT! What, did the wheels throw you off or something? I'm obviously being sarcastic here; if you didn't get that then go stick your head in a bag of nails.

BlaRo said:
What are you guys talking about? It looks EXACTLY like a CGT! What, did the wheels throw you off or something? I'm obviously being sarcastic here; if you didn't get that then go stick your head in a bag of nails.

67509543_5266088004.jpg

Man, that's one creepy owl.

that picture reminds me of a scene with a creepy kid in scary movie 3.

The kid points at an old man's hair (obvious wig) and says in a constant tone: "That's not fooling anybody."

the car is lost a lot of whait becose many panels remooved and replased with fiberglass,great candidate for a rase car project,will be hard too find another car like this one,build your own dream car,i lover the reserve for fast sale,it is only 15k.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You think maybe...if i turn the burners on the stove up to high and then run my face into them hard enough it will send me back in time so i can eat one of that guys parents before he's born?

:puke: indeed

Excuse my french but that is f****** disgusting, looks nothing at all like a CGT, why do people bother with these stupid MR2 to 355 kits? they all look like crap.

vRS said:
Excuse my french but that is f****** disgusting, looks nothing at all like a CGT, why do people bother with these stupid MR2 to 355 kits? they all look like crap.
Actually some of the MR2 355 kits look pretty good
img16984.jpg

03280018.JPG